DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Openwell Submersible Pumps (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/384045-openwell-submersible-pumps.html)

Uneelpump August 21st 15 10:23 AM

Openwell Submersible Pumps

Hi all,

Uneelpump is one of the leading manufacturers of Submersible pumpsets like openwell submersible pumps in the state of Gujarat. Pumpsets are manufactured under expert technical personal with latest technology. Each and Every component is thoroughly tested before being used in manufacturing process.

For more details please visit here.
http://uneelpump.com/openwellH-sub-pumps.html

micky August 21st 15 01:38 PM

Openwell Submersible Pumps

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 21 Aug 2015 02:23:51 -0700 (PDT), Uneelpump
wrote:

Hi all,

Eelpump

Spammers are unwelcome on newsgroups. If you don't respect the rules
of newsgroups, why should we expect a good product or good service from
you.

Rhetorical. No need to reply.

P&M

Uncle Monster[_2_] August 22nd 15 02:33 PM

wrote:

Hi all,

Eelpump

Spammers are unwelcome on newsgroups. If you don't respect the rules
of newsgroups, why should we expect a good product or good service from
you.

Rhetorical. No need to reply.

P&M

If I ever move to India, I suppose I'll have to give one of their pumps a try? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Pump Monster