Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods

Default Abuse addiction?

wrote in message

If you think I'm psycho now was much worse before.
Basically would go on tinder to insult girls (real profile too so not
pretending to be some handsome dude).

One of them still after all the horrible stuff I said in the past still
messages me and says how she loves hearing from me. She's suicidal af too

I even dated someone irl once who I started a conversation with online
calling her a slut. There's been a few others too

I feel guilty about it all now. But what is it with these chicks, no matter
how mean I am they seem to come back.
And then if I'm actually nice then they start being bitchy...

You should switch to an Asian Toyboy.

addiction George Plimpton Metalworking 0 April 12th 12 08:09 PM
Is woodturning an addiction? LONG JD[_2_] Woodturning 3 April 4th 08 04:25 PM
Auction Addiction ATP* Metalworking 10 December 8th 05 03:57 AM
Another side of addiction Kevin Woodturning 7 September 3rd 05 02:45 AM
Addiction cure? patarini Woodturning 18 January 12th 04 05:12 PM