DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Abuse addiction? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/384020-re-abuse-addiction.html)

The Burke, col ret August 19th 15 02:07 AM

Abuse addiction?

wrote in message

If you think I'm psycho now was much worse before.
Basically would go on tinder to insult girls (real profile too so not
pretending to be some handsome dude).

One of them still after all the horrible stuff I said in the past still
messages me and says how she loves hearing from me. She's suicidal af too

I even dated someone irl once who I started a conversation with online
calling her a slut. There's been a few others too

I feel guilty about it all now. But what is it with these chicks, no matter
how mean I am they seem to come back.
And then if I'm actually nice then they start being bitchy...

You should switch to an Asian Toyboy.