Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do I need treatment?

I wanted to tell someone about my mental problems. Please don't tell
any prospective employers.

I'm reading a long webpage about connecting the computer to a television
and at the same time I'm listening to a story on the radio about a man
with no arms who won an archery championship using his legs to shoot.

The radio story is over so I'm back to reading, and I keep thinking that
this poor guy with no arms is connecting his computer to his TV and I
should read very carefully because he must have really put his heart
into it.

I often mix what I'm reading with what's on the radio. I hope it
doesn't get me into trouble. .

No technical answers to my plight are expected, but in case anyone wants
to reply anyhow, I'm only interested in *power*ed balun connections or
possibly wireless connections from the computer that lead to a device
near the television that has a co-ax RF output, an S-video output, or a
set of Red, White and Yellow RCA outputs. That's for sure. No more
than 100 probably or maybe 200 dollars. (No BNC. Most of these
setups are for security cameras etc. and they end in BNC, but I don't
have BNC on the video card or as an input the DVDR or RF modulator.)
And not HDMI.

The required output of the computer can be DVI, SVGA, S-video or maybe I
would buy something else for that. I have USB too of course but I
don't see that would work at all. And not HDMI.

The wireless connection can be wifi, RF, or whatever exists that I don't
know about. The balun connection would be cat6.

Termite treatment Bitzer Home Repair 7 April 25th 10 06:08 PM
Wet Rot Treatment Usenet Nutter UK diy 5 December 6th 09 05:29 PM
Best deck treatment dean Home Repair 7 April 21st 07 08:19 PM
Sadolins Treatment Chippy Roy UK diy 0 February 8th 06 12:56 PM
PVA treatment... wet or dry?! Lobster UK diy 7 January 2nd 05 08:40 PM