Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.driving

Default Calculation of CO Gas

wrote in message

I live in a 10x11 AC room. I was thinking about creating CO gas with Formic
Acid and Sulfuric Acid.

Components I am thinking:
1. One Litre Beaker
2. 250 ml of 85% Concentration of Formic Acid
3. 500 ml of 98% Sulfuric Acid.

how about i mix em both in the beaker n place it inside my car for an hour
and then remove the beaker and sit in, will it do the trick?

or opening the car door twice will let all the gas escape?

Well, all I know is that gas travels at the speed of sound: the smell of my
farts comes quickly after the sound of same.
Just sayin'.

Need help with a Resistor calculation please David D Electronics Repair 12 August 15th 07 10:58 AM
EMT load calculation tr Home Repair 2 June 8th 07 12:48 PM
is the calculation right ????? hurry Electronics Repair 4 May 8th 06 07:04 AM
Can Someone Do A Calculation For Me? Jay UK diy 11 March 2nd 06 02:14 PM
RSJ calculation johncol UK diy 2 February 3rd 06 06:47 PM