DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Calculation of CO Gas (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/383854-re-calculation-co-gas.html)

Edmund J. Burke[_5_] August 10th 15 05:08 PM

Calculation of CO Gas

wrote in message

I live in a 10x11 AC room. I was thinking about creating CO gas with Formic
Acid and Sulfuric Acid.

Components I am thinking:
1. One Litre Beaker
2. 250 ml of 85% Concentration of Formic Acid
3. 500 ml of 98% Sulfuric Acid.

how about i mix em both in the beaker n place it inside my car for an hour
and then remove the beaker and sit in, will it do the trick?

or opening the car door twice will let all the gas escape?

Well, all I know is that gas travels at the speed of sound: the smell of my
farts comes quickly after the sound of same.
Just sayin'.