Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WHEN MY LEFT ARM GETS NUMB

Does that mean I am about to join Elizabeth?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2015-08-09, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Does that mean I am about to join Elizabeth?

We can only hope.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2015-08-09, Edmund J. Burke wrote:
Does that mean I am about to join Elizabeth?

We can only hope.

Thanks fer reading ^@^
LOL

OT-Left Behind azotic[_4_] Metalworking 80 May 1st 11 11:01 PM
[OT-ish] Left over right, right over left David WE Roberts UK diy 14 October 25th 09 01:46 AM
Left Behind Larry Jaques Metalworking 0 October 28th 08 01:20 AM
Why He Left Me After...? [email protected] Woodworking 12 January 30th 08 08:47 PM
Left Behind jusme Metalworking 15 November 10th 07 05:34 AM