Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where can I buy a Prefabricated Post Hole?

Where can I buy a Prefabricated Post Hole?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 06 Aug 2015 00:33:41 -0500,
wrote:

Where can I buy a Prefabricated Post Hole?

I have several holes I can ship you.
$8.85 FOB Baltimore for an 8" hole
22.96 for a 15" hole.

Shipping included, but you will need to provide your own matrix.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Where can I buy a Prefabricated Post Hole?

I have several holes I can ship you.
$8.85 FOB Baltimore for an 8" hole
22.96 for a 15" hole.

Shipping included, but you will need to provide your own matrix.

Have you seen the new dehydrated post holes? You just add water. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

[8~{} Uncle Post Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/6/2015 1:33 AM, wrote:
Where can I buy a Prefabricated Post Hole?

I think Big Lots had them in parts of Texas.
Or, so I'm told.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/6/2015 3:28 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Shipping included, but you will need to provide your own matrix.

Have you seen the new dehydrated post holes? You just add water. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

[8~{} Uncle Post Monster

One time at church, we were asked to remove a
couple of metal fence posts. The guys wiggled
them around to loosen, and pulled without much
success. I went into the building to get a pitcher
of water to pour in, hope that helped. The muscle
heads had the posts out before I returned.

A farm jack would have been handy at that moment.
--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 6 Aug 2015 00:28:54 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Have you seen the new dehydrated post holes? You just add water.

The one in northern Arizona?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Meteorcrater.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2015-08-06, micky wrote:

to buy, but they don't last.

Check yer bum. Should be one there.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 06 Aug 2015 17:52:24 -0400, micky
wrote:

I usually buy hole kits and assemble them myself. The cheap Chinese-
imported ones are of lesser quality, but plenty good enough for my
purposes.

I think that's false economy. Sure they're cheap (economical, ha ha)
to buy, but they don't last. They'll fill in much more quickly than the
quality holes that I sell. Even though mine are prefabricated, they are
made of the finest materials and will not fill, either with water or
dirty, on average, for 12 times the warranty peiod.

I often get donuts with holes in them. I just eat around the hole.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Have you seen the new dehydrated post holes? You just add water.

The one in northern Arizona?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Meteorcrater.jpg

Now you and I both know that crater is fake. It was put there by Man Made Climate Change Deniers so they can claim that meteor impacts throw up tons of dust and toxic elements into The Earth's atmosphere affecting the climate more than mankind ever has.

[8~{} Uncle Hole Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/06/2015 08:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

Believe it or not, the best kits come from The Vatican, a very holy country.

That's funny. When I was 8 I actually thought "holy" meant "full of
holes". I had dreams about living in a holy place, and being afraid to
move since I could fall in to one of those holes.

--
"It says he made us all to be just like him. So if we're dumb, then god
is dumb, and maybe even a little ugly on the side." [Frank Zappa]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/06/2015 09:04 PM, Dan Espen wrote:

[snip]

China is on the other side of the planet.
You buy one of those Chinese holes and put in the ground
here and you'll find the hole is installed upside down.

"On the other side of the planet" would have to be SOUTH of the equator.
From here (Texas), it is a point in the Indian Ocean between South
Africa and Australia.

--
"It says he made us all to be just like him. So if we're dumb, then god
is dumb, and maybe even a little ugly on the side." [Frank Zappa]
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Have you seen the new dehydrated post holes? You just add water.

The one in northern Arizona?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Meteorcrater.jpg

Now you and I both know that crater is fake. It was put there by Man Made Climate Change Deniers so they can claim that meteor impacts throw up tons of dust and toxic elements into The Earth's atmosphere affecting the climate more than mankind ever has. ???

[8~{} Uncle Hole Monster

Send in The Fixer, then!

https://tinyurl.com/ntgb65n

It will "yuge".
Posted to alt.home.repair

notX writes:

On 08/06/2015 09:04 PM, Dan Espen wrote:

[snip]

China is on the other side of the planet.
You buy one of those Chinese holes and put in the ground
here and you'll find the hole is installed upside down.

"On the other side of the planet" would have to be SOUTH of the
equator. From here (Texas), it is a point in the Indian Ocean between
South Africa and Australia.

Yeah, from here (New Jersey), the other side is Australia.
But you know what, from here, the difference between China
and Australia is a minor issue, the holes will still be
upside down.

--
Dan Espen
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 11:33:32 AM UTC-5, Sam E wrote:
On 08/06/2015 08:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

Believe it or not, the best kits come from The Vatican, a very holy country.

That's funny. When I was 8 I actually thought "holy" meant "full of
holes". I had dreams about living in a holy place, and being afraid to
move since I could fall in to one of those holes.
--

When me and my siblings were little kids we were terrorized by nuns. They had us believing that if we were bad, a big hole in the ground would open up and swallow us. ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

[8~{} Uncle Cavity Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 7, 2015 at 12:53:06 PM UTC-5, net cop wrote:
notX writes:

On 08/06/2015 09:04 PM, Dan Espen wrote:

[snip]

China is on the other side of the planet.
You buy one of those Chinese holes and put in the ground
here and you'll find the hole is installed upside down.

"On the other side of the planet" would have to be SOUTH of the
equator. From here (Texas), it is a point in the Indian Ocean between
South Africa and Australia.

Yeah, from here (New Jersey), the other side is Australia.
But you know what, from here, the difference between China
and Australia is a minor issue, the holes will still be
upside down.

--
Dan Espen

Party pooper! Nobody can have any fun with you around. (ง'̀-'́)ง

[8~{} Uncle Poop Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Have you seen the new dehydrated post holes? You just add water.

The one in northern Arizona?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Meteorcrater.jpg

Now you and I both know that crater is fake. It was put there by Man Made Climate Change Deniers so they can claim that meteor impacts throw up tons of dust and toxic elements into The Earth's atmosphere affecting the climate more than mankind ever has. ???

[8~{} Uncle Hole Monster

Send in The Fixer, then!

https://tinyurl.com/ntgb65n

It will "yuge".

A political criminal's worst nightmare, Sheriff Comb Over. (̿̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿̿ ̿)

[8~{} Uncle Badge Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 07 Aug 2015 13:53:02 -0400, Dan Espen
wrote:

notX writes:

On 08/06/2015 09:04 PM, Dan Espen wrote:

[snip]

China is on the other side of the planet.
You buy one of those Chinese holes and put in the ground
here and you'll find the hole is installed upside down.

"On the other side of the planet" would have to be SOUTH of the
equator. From here (Texas), it is a point in the Indian Ocean between
South Africa and Australia.

This just shows how dumb the Chinese hole makers are. They can't even
get right on the other side of the earth.

Yeah, from here (New Jersey), the other side is Australia.
But you know what, from here, the difference between China
and Australia is a minor issue, the holes will still be
upside down.

Everything in Australia is upside down. It's amazing they can drink
their beer before it spills.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/08/2015 06:03 AM, micky wrote:

[snip]

Everything in Australia is upside down. It's amazing they can drink
their beer before it spills.

Roller coasters used to make it LOOK like you were upside-down but you
weren't.

Then they made roller coasters that actually put you upside-down
(simulating fighter planes?).

--
"Jesus said, 'Love your neighbors.' Well, I do love them. I love to kill
them." ["Nasty Nick," Croatian Policeman]