Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where can I buy a Prefabricated Post Hole?

On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 12:26:54 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 6 Aug 2015 00:28:54 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Have you seen the new dehydrated post holes? You just add water.

The one in northern Arizona?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Meteorcrater.jpg

Now you and I both know that crater is fake. It was put there by Man Made Climate Change Deniers so they can claim that meteor impacts throw up tons of dust and toxic elements into The Earth's atmosphere affecting the climate more than mankind ever has. ‰–€¿‰–

[8~{} Uncle Hole Monster