Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Default FIONA AND I ON SAFARI

On Tue, 4 Aug 2015 06:14:30 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

My darling Fiona--

I had a {wet} dream of you and Black Betty last nite, my little pumpkin.
All of us were hunting BIG game in Africa. We were out on the Veldt, and it
was about 120 degrees in the shade.

Shade? There isn't any!

We grew so hot and bothered by the heat
that all of us stripped down to our underwear. I couldn't take my eyes off
you, my darling. You were beyond sexy in your pink panties and bra, with
that gun belt draped across your shoulders. Black Betty looked right at
home out there on the African Veldt. She looked like a dark warrior
princess, and I thought of things a warrior princess might do to her
captured slave. I found myself wanting to be abused by both of you at once.
Suddenly a lion attacked. I woke.

Sincerely,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke

You're a sick ****, Coloon.
LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

[...]

PLEASE! MISS RECKTUM! We've had complaints of VULGARITY here.
Don't make me come over there and wash out yer yapper with some lye soap.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

My darling Fiona--

I had a {wet} dream of you and Black Betty last nite, my little pumpkin.
All of us were hunting BIG game in Africa. We were out on the Veldt, and
it
was about 120 degrees in the shade.

Shade? There isn't any!

It's just an expression, you ignorant git!
Stay in school, kids.
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

[...]

Miss Recktum? Yer just jealous because of my writing abilities, you
ignorant ****!
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

[...]

You have? Don't be so greeking vulgar, then!

Don't make me come over there and wash out yer yapper with some lye soap.

Over WHERE, Coloon? The UKraine? LOLOK

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

My darling Fiona--

I had a {wet} dream of you and Black Betty last nite, my little pumpkin.
All of us were hunting BIG game in Africa. We were out on the Veldt, and
it
was about 120 degrees in the shade.

Shade? There isn't any!

It's just an expression, you ignorant git!

The expression's meaningless if the whole greeking country HAS no
shade, you ignorant assahollah!

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

[...]

Yer writing inabilities wooden get you through 1st grade, Coloon!
LOLOK

FIONA! SEND ME NAUGHTY PHOTOS Edmund J. Burke[_4_] Home Repair 0 August 2nd 15 03:51 PM
Safari Charlie Self Woodworking 105 January 5th 09 11:58 AM
Safari Upscale Woodworking 0 December 29th 08 06:54 PM
Safari Robatoy[_2_] Woodworking 0 December 29th 08 06:49 PM
Safari Robatoy[_2_] Woodworking 0 December 29th 08 02:06 AM