Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic
NEMO NEMO is offline

Default FIONA AND I ON SAFARI

On Tue, 4 Aug 2015 07:12:04 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 4 Aug 2015 06:14:30 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

My darling Fiona--

I had a {wet} dream of you and Black Betty last nite, my little pumpkin.
All of us were hunting BIG game in Africa. We were out on the Veldt, and
it
was about 120 degrees in the shade.

Shade? There isn't any!

We grew so hot and bothered by the heat
that all of us stripped down to our underwear. I couldn't take my eyes off
you, my darling. You were beyond sexy in your pink panties and bra, with
that gun belt draped across your shoulders. Black Betty looked right at
home out there on the African Veldt. She looked like a dark warrior
princess, and I thought of things a warrior princess might do to her
captured slave. I found myself wanting to be abused by both of you at
once.
Suddenly a lion attacked. I woke.

Sincerely,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke

You're a sick ****, Coloon.
LOLOK

Miss Recktum? Yer just jealous because of my writing abilities, you
ignorant ****!
LOL

Yer writing inabilities wooden get you through 1st grade, Coloon!
LOLOK