Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Ozzy Osborne

Did you know that Ozzy Osbourne is a mutant. His mutation has allowed him to survive all the debauchery he's participated in during his lifetime. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.examiner.com/article/ozzy...s-is-different

https://tinyurl.com/n9p6ldx

[8~{} Uncle Ozzy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 02 Aug 2015 03:04:55 -0500, Uncle Monster
wrote:

Did you know that Ozzy Osbourne is a mutant. His mutation has allowed
him to survive all the debauchery he's participated in during his
lifetime. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.examiner.com/article/ozzy...s-is-different

https://tinyurl.com/n9p6ldx

[8~{} Uncle Ozzy Monster

I guess addictions are about 50% hereditary. A local cattle feeder's
doctor said
the feeder should be dead. He has enough e.coli floating around in his
system to
kill a normal person.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 01:04:55 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Did you know that Ozzy Osbourne is a mutant. His mutation has allowed him to survive all the debauchery he's participated in during his lifetime. ¯\_(?)_/¯

http://www.examiner.com/article/ozzy...s-is-different

https://tinyurl.com/n9p6ldx

[8~{} Uncle Ozzy Monster

I saw Black Sabbath in Germany, circa 1971. What a show it was.

I think Keith Richards is the standard, If I see his obituary I'm
done. g Never saw him, though.

Jethro Tull at Palm Beach Florida was a hoot in '72. Big monster eyes
and his flute...giant rabbits, too.

Bands from Europe were great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWubhw8SoBE

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 7:39:44 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 01:04:55 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Did you know that Ozzy Osbourne is a mutant. His mutation has allowed him to survive all the debauchery he's participated in during his lifetime. Å»\_(?)_/Å»

http://www.examiner.com/article/ozzy...s-is-different

https://tinyurl.com/n9p6ldx

[8~{} Uncle Ozzy Monster

I saw Black Sabbath in Germany, circa 1971. What a show it was.

I think Keith Richards is the standard, If I see his obituary I'm
done. g Never saw him, though.

Jethro Tull at Palm Beach Florida was a hoot in '72. Big monster eyes
and his flute...giant rabbits, too.

Bands from Europe were great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWubhw8SoBE

I remember watching Ian Anderson blow on his flute and make a fool of himself in the early 1970's. I recall that particular show where a gal in a French maid's costume came out on stage with a feather duster and proceeded to dust Anderson's codpiece which he wore over his tights. It's hard to believe that the last time I attended a concert with a large group of people was back in the last century. I never got to go see Ozzy perform or The Stones but some really great bands put on concerts at the University of Alabama back in the 70's. I'm trying to remember them all but can't and it's not because of drain bamage because I've never messed with alcohol or illegal drugs.. I have trouble accessing my hard drive when I haven't had enough sleep. (¬_¬)

[8~{} Uncle Concert Monster