Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D

I need the Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D
hand-held vacuum. Anyone know where I can download it? I sure can't
find any site.

Thanx

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:03:54 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
belched:
I need the Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D
hand-held vacuum. Anyone know where I can download it? I sure can't
find any site.

Thanx

http://www.oreck.com/userguides/global-user-guide.html

Is there a reason the OP can't find it? Never mind.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/1/2015 9:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:03:54 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
belched:
I need the Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D
hand-held vacuum. Anyone know where I can download it? I sure can't
find any site.

Thanx

http://www.oreck.com/userguides/global-user-guide.html

Is there a reason the OP can't find it? Never mind.

Easy enough to find that page, impossible to find his model vacuum on
Oreck's site.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In ,
Unquestionably Confused belched:
On 8/1/2015 9:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:03:54 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
belched:
I need the Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D
hand-held vacuum. Anyone know where I can download it? I sure
can't find any site.

Thanx

http://www.oreck.com/userguides/global-user-guide.html

Is there a reason the OP can't find it? Never mind.

Easy enough to find that page, impossible to find his model vacuum on
Oreck's site.

looks to me the the BB models are all very similar

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 1 Aug 2015 21:51:39 -0500, Unquestionably
Confused wrote:

On 8/1/2015 9:30 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:03:54 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
belched:
I need the Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D
hand-held vacuum. Anyone know where I can download it? I sure can't
find any site.

Thanx

http://www.oreck.com/userguides/global-user-guide.html

Is there a reason the OP can't find it? Never mind.

Easy enough to find that page, impossible to find his model vacuum on
Oreck's site.

I had the impression that Oreck was expensive, and that it would do a
good job of supplying manuals.

Oren, is it true that you're from the Oreck family but your ancestor had
to change the family name when your great-grandmother refused to vacuum?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:03:54 -0500, "ChairMan"
wrote:

In ,
belched:
I need the Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D
hand-held vacuum. Anyone know where I can download it? I sure can't
find any site.

Thanx

http://www.oreck.com/userguides/global-user-guide.html

I saw that site - Don't see the BB-280D therein. I must be blind.
Thanks tho -

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Wayne, Saul Adler wrote:
I need the Owner's Manual for Oreck Canister Vacuum Model BB-280D hand-held

vacuum. Anyone know where I can download it? I sure can't find any site.

Thanx

Did you find the manual on the "Net? It's not listed in the given link. I have
the same need. Thanks

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...0d-840587-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

Saul,

Have you contacted Oreck? Your manual is not listed on their site but a
bunch of compact handhelds are. Try looking at them to resolve your problem.
There are some units for sale on ebay that include the manual.

Dave M.