Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 'Look at me son!'

I like this guy. Fighting crime in the South...

_St. Landry Crime Stoppers looking for thief who broke into Stelly's
Supermarket _

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz95O1OQCH0

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/28/2015 2:27 PM, Oren wrote:
I like this guy. Fighting crime in the South...

_St. Landry Crime Stoppers looking for thief who broke into Stelly's
Supermarket _

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz95O1OQCH0

Love it! I picture you like that, or at least something close to it.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:33:33 -0500, SeaNymph
wrote:

On 7/28/2015 2:27 PM, Oren wrote:
I like this guy. Fighting crime in the South...

_St. Landry Crime Stoppers looking for thief who broke into Stelly's
Supermarket _

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz95O1OQCH0

Excellent!

I could run the guys jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fvAfVyr7as

Daddy didn't hug him enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hZ0_saYDm8

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:33:33 -0500, SeaNymph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s6AM47IDxk is one every American Law
Officer should hear and see.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 7/28/2015 2:27 PM, Oren wrote:
I like this guy. Fighting crime in the South...

_St. Landry Crime Stoppers looking for thief who broke into Stelly's
Supermarket _

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz95O1OQCH0

Excellent!

I could run the guys jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fvAfVyr7as

Daddy didn't hug him enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hZ0_saYDm8

We all good Christians here in Louisiana boy. We prayin for ya an if we catch ya, we gonna fry yo eyeballs out but we gonna pray for ya while ya'll cook. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cajun Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:08:25 -0400, J Burns
wrote:

A few years ago, I met a neighbor's nephew. I found him likable,
decent, and intellectually cognizant.

He said he'd just finished 6 years, I think, in the Atlanta pen for a
bank robbery when he was a college student in California. It sounded
like a prank, but his partner tried it again, got caught, and squealed.

He said prison was the best thing that ever happened to him. He liked
the regimentation. He took college courses, and he did well. I guess
they sent him to Atlanta to be near his family.

Almost every school I ever attended was like a bad prison. I guess the
educational experience of a decent prison is reserved for convicts.

I've heard many prisoners say prison the best thing that every
happened to them. Mostly from white-collar CEO's.

The inmates that take advantage of prison programs are much easier to
manage. They have adjusted to incarceration, for the most part.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 'Look at me son!' I got my brain surgeon degree from a match cover

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

[...]

Isn't your buddy making a move to pay for kollege education for them?
That and forgiving student loans should do the trick. We'll be smarter than
ever! Golly, think of all the art, communication, humanity and poly sci
degrees recipients we will have

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:49:17 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Isn't your buddy making a move

That would be your buddy. Philly voted for him. Live with it.

HAAAAA I ain't near Philly. Everybody has to live with it; that's the
unfortunately part.

Hey, did you ever go to Clyde Peelings Reptile House?

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

On 7/28/2015 2:27 PM, Oren wrote:
I like this guy. Fighting crime in the South...

_St. Landry Crime Stoppers looking for thief who broke into Stelly's
Supermarket _

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz95O1OQCH0

Excellent!

I could run the guys jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fvAfVyr7as

Daddy didn't hug him enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hZ0_saYDm8

We all good Christians here in Louisiana boy. We prayin for ya an if we catch ya, we gonna fry yo eyeballs out but we gonna pray for ya while ya'll cook. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Cajun Monster

... ya last meal can be anything. okra gumbo, fired catfish or fresh
gator tail. We aim to please.

Gimmee sum of dose Rockey Mountain Oysters, lip smacking goood.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*