Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

Default LAST NITE WE SMOKED DOPE

Me and Pleasance did. I haven't blown a joint in 30 years . . . but I did
last nite.
We got totally high. Afterwards, I took her upstairs and ****ed 'er till
she squirted.
Discuss...............

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 07:55:57 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idahoe" wrote:

Me and Pleasance did. I haven't blown a joint in 30 years . . . but I did
last nite.
We got totally high. Afterwards, I took her upstairs and ****ed 'er till
she squirted.

What did he squirt, Coloon, and out of which member/orifice? LOLOK