Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.sheds

Default Respect

"Michael Christ" wrote in message ...

It has come to my attention that there is a very sad lack of respect in
these newsgroups for a man of God.

Now, listen up you bozos of pharisaic heathen worship, you religious junkies
of cultist organisations, you better shape up or you will get a mighty belt
around the ear BEFORE you are cast into hell!

Joh_17:10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in
them.

When you approach a man of God, you approach the Lord.

So, respect, if you know what is good for you.

Michael, I have the same problem with these bozos. Not a one of them has
any respect for an officer.