Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.driving

Default I GET UP EARLY EVERY DAY

Mostly due to my military lifestyle. Up with the chickens every day is what
I'm sayin'. Mornings are best for an old war horse like me. Quiet time
lending itself to reflection and clear thought--that is what morning is all
about for me.

Discuss...................

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Default I GET IT UP EARLY EVERY DAY

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 08:38:07 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Mostly due to my military lifestyle. Up with the chickens every day is what
I'm sayin'. Mornings are best for an old war horse like me. Quiet time
lending itself to reflection and clear thought--that is what morning is all
about for me.

Discuss...................

How many decades ago did you have your last clear thought, Coloon? And
what the greek does this have to do with Ukrainian wreck driving???
LOLOK
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.slack,alt.support.depression,uk.rec.driving

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Mostly due to my military lifestyle. Up with the chickens every day is
what
I'm sayin'. Mornings are best for an old war horse like me. Quiet time
lending itself to reflection and clear thought--that is what morning is all
about for me.

Discuss...................

How many decades ago did you have your last clear thought, Coloon? And
what the greek does this have to do with Ukrainian wreck driving???
LOLOK

Everything in the Ukraine is a wreck, you smelly ****!
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Default I GET IT UP MY COLON EARLY EVERY DAY

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Mostly due to my military lifestyle. Up with the chickens every day is
what
I'm sayin'. Mornings are best for an old war horse like me. Quiet time
lending itself to reflection and clear thought--that is what morning is all
about for me.

Discuss...................

How many decades ago did you have your last clear thought, Coloon? And
what the greek does this have to do with Ukrainian wreck driving???
LOLOK

Hey, I wrote that too!

Everything in the Ukraine is a wreck, you smelly ****!
LOL

So what does your post have to do with driving them, you ignorant
****?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.slack,alt.support.depression,uk.rec.driving

that'll work

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Mostly due to my military lifestyle. Up with the chickens every day is
what
I'm sayin'. Mornings are best for an old war horse like me. Quiet time
lending itself to reflection and clear thought--that is what morning is
all
about for me.

Discuss...................

How many decades ago did you have your last clear thought, Coloon? And
what the greek does this have to do with Ukrainian wreck driving???
LOLOK

Hey, I wrote that too!

Everything in the Ukraine is a wreck, you smelly ****!
LOL

So what does your post have to do with driving them, you ignorant
****?

Drive this here cucumber UP YER COLOSTOMY, YA WHORE!
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.slack

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Mostly due to my military lifestyle. Up with the chickens every day is
what
I'm sayin'. Mornings are best for an old war horse like me. Quiet time
lending itself to reflection and clear thought--that is what morning is
all
about for me.

Discuss...................

How many decades ago did you have your last clear thought, Coloon? And
what the greek does this have to do with Ukrainian wreck driving???
LOLOK

Hey, I wrote that too!

Everything in the Ukraine is a wreck, you smelly ****!
LOL

So what does your post have to do with driving them, you ignorant
****?

*I* aksed you first, Coloon!

Drive this here cucumber UP YER COLOSTOMY, YA WHORE!
LOL

Gosh! It looke like it's been up yer colon all night, ya sodomite!
LOLOK