Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.slack
Edmund J. Burke[_2_] Edmund J. Burke[_2_] is offline

Default I GET IT UP MY COLON EARLY EVERY DAY

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 09:34:48 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015 08:38:07 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Mostly due to my military lifestyle. Up with the chickens every day is
what
I'm sayin'. Mornings are best for an old war horse like me. Quiet time
lending itself to reflection and clear thought--that is what morning is
all
about for me.

Discuss...................

How many decades ago did you have your last clear thought, Coloon? And
what the greek does this have to do with Ukrainian wreck driving???
LOLOK

Hey, I wrote that too!

Everything in the Ukraine is a wreck, you smelly ****!
LOL

So what does your post have to do with driving them, you ignorant
****?

Drive this here cucumber UP YER COLOSTOMY, YA WHORE!
LOL