Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.politics.usa.misc,alt.home.repair

Default Flag still made here

Confederate flag demand has Alabama company 'absolutely swamped'
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/in...nd_has_al.html

http://alabamaflag.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 6:01:54 AM UTC-5, Jack Meoff wrote:
Confederate flag demand has Alabama company 'absolutely swamped'
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/in...nd_has_al.html

http://alabamaflag.com/

I'm tempted to buy one when I never wanted one before as a protest against moonbats who blame a piece of cloth or some other inanimate object for a crime. I don't have enough money to purchase a semi-auto rifle that looks like a military assault rifle so I have a scary gun that frightens anti Second Amendment nut jobs. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Confederate Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/21/2015 6:01 AM, Jack Meoff wrote:
Confederate flag demand has Alabama company 'absolutely swamped'
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/in...nd_has_al.html

http://alabamaflag.com/

Go Bama!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/21/2015 6:01 AM, Jack Meoff wrote:
Confederate flag demand has Alabama company 'absolutely swamped'
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/in...nd_has_al.html

http://alabamaflag.com/

The only Confederate flag that mattered:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWzuVq0CQAIoHeG.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

Moe DeLoughan wrote in
:

On 7/21/2015 6:01 AM, Jack Meoff wrote:
Confederate flag demand has Alabama company 'absolutely swamped'
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/in...ederate_flag_d
emand_has_al.html

http://alabamaflag.com/

The only Confederate flag that mattered:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BWzuVq0CQAIoHeG.jpg

Enjoy your moment of glory. You did indeed beat the South. I wonder if you
will be able to beat ISIS.