Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Screw it, did it myself.

Busy day
My wife in her studio painting. A friend was over here remodeling our
dining room...I figure today would be a good day to trim the tree and
clean out the rain gutter
I made sure the ladder was firmly anchored so it would not slip...Friend
came out to take a break and saw me up on the ladder.
I told him not to tell my wife I was up there as she would not like it
Later when the three of us were in the kitchen having coffee...he asks
me ...with wife listening of course...
So, when can I tell her...in 20 years?
I think she figured it out anyway as I was full of dead leaves and plant
roots.
Amazingly...none got in my hair though.

(Bald)

66 years old, both knees replaced 3 yrs ago