Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.suicide.methods,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Default WET DREAM OF RACHEL

"Dr Andromas" wrote in message

Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"Davy J" wrote in message
Who the hell is Rachel?
She's my love in Oz, sonny.
Also, doctor Andromas is a dick doctor. That's 'cause he is what he eats.
LOL

How dare you suggest I'm a medicinal doctor. Biology is for children. And so
what if I like dick? Dick is the reason we have a plethora of viruses like
you on this planet.
--
Insanity is one of the many forms of genius.

Er.............I suggested you was a dick doctor, dick.
LOL