Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Olbermann Suspended, Rachel Madcow gets identical haircut in support

On Nov 13, 2:09*pm, Rich Grise wrote:
Shall not be infringed wrote:

On Nov 13, 12:08 pm, Curly Surmudgeon

Doesn't make sense, why should any definable group 'stop' when it comes
to equal rights?

Why wouldn't they stop once they've acheived their goals?

I don't understand this. What alleged "rights" do homos have that everybody
else doesn't have?

Thanks,
Rich

They want to be loved and adored.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/13/2010 12:47 PM, Shall not be infringed wrote:
On Nov 13, 2:09 pm, Rich wrote:
Shall not be infringed wrote:

On Nov 13, 12:08 pm, Curly

Doesn't make sense, why should any definable group 'stop' when it comes
to equal rights?

Why wouldn't they stop once they've acheived their goals?

I don't understand this. What alleged "rights" do homos have that everybody
else doesn't have?

Thanks,
Rich

They want to be loved and adored.

What they want is for society to treat them and think of them as being
no different from married couples of the opposite sex. But that's their
problem. As much as they wish it, I doubt heterosexuals are ever going
to see what homosexuals do as normal. It will always be regarded as
abnormal and unacceptable behavior. The idea that one can choose to have
a sexual relationship with someone of the opposite sex or with someone
of their own sex and nobody will see that as being any different doesn't
seem reasonable to me. People are always going to see homosexuals as
"different". Heterosexuals will probably never see "gay marriage" as the
same thing as heterosexual marriage. So the gays are out of luck.
They're never going to get what they want. To a certain extent, they
will always be seen as outsiders and different. Could it change? Yeah,
but I don't think it will.

Hawke