Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hot rolled steel structure from tangshan china

alina(at)tsyunfeng.com
we can supply hot rolled steel as following:
-h beams products 100*100-900*300
-angle bar steel
-u channel steel
-ipeaa/ipe
-steel sheet pile
-steel pipe
-hot rolled coil
-steel plate
-D-bar
-wire rod
TANGSHAN YUNFNEG INDUSTRIAL & TRADING CO.,LTD
Is the primary agency of H Beams and I Beams steel from both Jinxi Steel Co,Lai Steel Co,
and changzhi Co. It has grown into one of the largest H Beams and I Beams steel suppliers in China.YUNFENG INDUSTRIAL & TRADING CO.,LTD has kept a very Good business relationship with Jinxi Steel Co. And Lai Steel Co, and changzhi Co.which has enabled us
to provide all kinds of H Beams and I Beams steel requested by our clients from all over China.
alina(at)tsyunfeng.com
skype:tangshan.yunfeng1
www.tsyfgm.com