Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A TRYP DOWN MEMORY LANE

On Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 11:52:04 AM UTC-5, Col. Edmund J. Burke
wrote:

**** YOU and that horse you rode in on. LOL

Suddenly, Uncle Curious Monster blurts out:

Burka Boy, I'm curious. Are you still a teenager? Your behavior is what
I've seen from 13 to 15 year old turd munchers. So what is your age group?
It won't have any effect on my opinion of you but I'd really like to know
the reason for your sophomoric behavior. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

The Colonel advises Uncle Monster

Google me, ****tard. LOL

Uncle monster, having perused the internet, says:

Yep, now I know your age group. Typical behavior of the type. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Knowing Monster

Then Uncle Monster adds in the next poast:

OMG! I may have made a mistake! You may actually be in the 12 to 14 year
old age group. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Surprised Monster

You are an ignorant git. F.O.
LOL

The Colonel pulls the Monsters leg with:

I'm nine and a half inches, fully erect. Think about that, Ignorant git.
LOL

Uncle Monster starts talkin dirty in this next poast:

Burka Boy, you're nothing but an insufferable smeghead. ^_^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeHnKH2vXQ

[8~{} Uncle Red Dwarf Monster

Next, The Colonel talks about his trip to JCPenny for some jeans:

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 at 1:34:53 PM UTC-5, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:

Which, by the way, is how much most of you get paid for toilet bowl
cleaning. LOL
I was in need of some jeans, specifically wrangler brand. I like wranglers
'cause they make the sizes I can wear, waist 46 with extra pocket room for
my extraordinarily large honker. Pleasance looked at bras until I told 'er,
Honey, I likeyer boobies better without. That got her purdy hot 'n
bothered, so now that we're home again I think she wants me to dong 'er.
Any questions?

Uncle Monster tries insulting a superior officer in this next one:

Damn Burka Boy! You're really fat for the 13 year old kid you are! O_o

[8~{} Uncle Chubby Monster

Then some guy calling himself Meanie enters:

Unc, would you please stop feeding this morphing POS.

Uncle Monster tries apologizing without losing too much dignity:

I'm just fraking with it for a while but it's such an amateur that it's
become boring. I suppose I can find other more imaginative trolls. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Troll Monster

Then, in the next poast, Meanie threatens Uncle Monster with the dreaded
Killfile:

Please do. Most of us killfile the jackass and only see his childis
bull**** when the likes of you reply. I usually killfile those who reply,
but even though I complained about your abundant postings, you're
growing on me.....just a little. But keep replying to the idiot and I'll add
you to the list, not that you care.

Uncle Troll Monster tries to explain his position (lol):

All you have to do is filter the threads by title not necessarily by
poster. This particular thread is tagged as abusive in Google Groups and
isn't displayed unless I click on the line to open it. If you have Burka Boy
killfiled, how is it that you saw this thread since it was started by Col.
Edmund J. Burke aka Burka Boy. I'm bored with the little kid anyway because
he's just not a very good troll. I wasn't going to be responding to its
posts anyway but feel free to killfile me anytime. It won't hurt my feelings
or change my opinion of you. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Troll Monster

Now Meanie starts putting the pressure on Uncle Monster with the following:

Read what I said. If others reply to a killfiled idiot, the idiots original
post/reply will be displayed if the replier doesn't omit it. In addition,
the subject is also displayed.

Now some clown called Chairman throws in his two cents by blabbering:

Thats exactly what POS trolls want, amateur or not, but at least you snip
the other NGs.

Now Uncle Monster throws in the towel:

I'm bored with the turd muncher. It has no imagination and it just isn't a
very good troll. It isn't worth my time anymore. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Troll Monster

LOL!