Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,alt.suicide.methods,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

Default I HEART A GOOD RELIGIOUS DEBATE (LOL)

MICHAEL CHRIST WRITES:
JA Abrams and MattB, I hope you are happy at your deeds now that you have
brutalised Debra with your 'filthy religious zeal'.

Congratulations!

Two big strong men bullying a woman! Yeah, tough guys!

Shameful evil doers, you have lost your way.

GSI WRITES:
This is USENET, a forum for IDEAS, Discussion.
It is not about "big strong men" "bulling" weak women.
It's NOT about size or muscles.

As usual, this is yet another post in your endless desperate egoistic
attempts to make others "wrong" and yourself "righteous" and "holy".
YOU are the shameful, evil-doing, egoist.
MICHAEL WRITES:
Having a little respect for a lady, GSI, and making a point to the goons at
the same time, is that alright with you?

Things are beyond you. Stop trying to be righteous (because you are not),
and go back to talking about Hillary and what a good president she would
make? Here is a clue: rise and fall, rise and fall, rise and fall, they are
all unrighteous because they are all of this world. Jesus is the only One.
GSI WRITES:
I respect everyone equally. And no one is a "Goon", except to an
arrogant egoist, such as yourself.

Jesus, your 2000 yeaar old skeleton friend.
He's gone forever. Only his teachings remain. But those have been
turned into nonsense and bull**** by insane whack-jobs like you.
You have no clue about what Jesus was teaching. Your so-called
"Christianity" is a homosexual fantasyland.
MICHAEL WRITES:
GSI always on about his penis-loving gayville fantasies!

Must be all the 'northern hemisphere' air. :-).

Jesus is alive, gay boy, there are things beyond you. I know, its hard
to believe. :-).

Only in your poofter fantasyland, where "big, strong, well-hung men" "bully"
weak women and poofters like you.

AND TO THINK SOME SAY THAT USENET IS DEAD.
LOL

Destroy the religious government US Judges are the enemy Home Repair 0 September 24th 12 11:29 AM
OT. If you're religious, your IQ is likely to be low-it's official now. harry Home Repair 4 September 12th 11 11:32 PM
Religious information Tom[_32_] Electronics Repair 20 January 25th 10 12:45 PM
OT - Religious Humor J T Woodworking 2 August 8th 07 08:24 PM
Religious Posts Upscale Woodworking 30 July 16th 05 03:14 PM