Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.politics.media,uk.rec.driving

Default FAGGY FRENCHMAN FRIES OF BUTT A.I.D.S.

AIDS= another infected dick sucker. Christian Audigier, french phaggot
clothing designer (ever heard of 'im?) fries at 57. In April he received a
"bone" transplant in his well-versed rectum, which wassaid to be lonely for
the attenshions of a man. He gots admitted to Jew Raghead Hospital
Cedars-Sinai, which has lotz of raghead camel doctors and nurses that look
like camels. He won't be missed.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.online-service.webtv,alt.politics.media,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 7/10/2015 9:24 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho
wrote:
AIDS= another infected dick sucker. Christian Audigier, french phaggot
clothing designer (ever heard of 'im?) fries at 57. In April he
received a "bone" transplant in his well-versed rectum, which wassaid to
be lonely for the attenshions of a man. He gots admitted to Jew Raghead
Hospital Cedars-Sinai, which has lotz of raghead camel doctors and
nurses that look like camels. He won't be missed.
LOL

YOU could be NEXT, Coloon! LOLOK

Death does not frighten me, you limey cock slurper. My Nam experience left
me unimpressed by Death's promise.
In other words, Death, like you, can blow me.
LOL