Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT You want fries with that?

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...ruly-customers

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mo
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...#ixzz1asQgfg12
Posted to alt.home.repair

Metspitzer wrote in
:

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...donalds-cashie
r-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mo
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...donalds-cashie
r-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers#ixzz1asQgfg12

TFB. Got what they deserved. Customer assaulterd employee across the
counter then jumped counter, to what, say they were sorry? At what point
should employee defend them self? Wait till their head is split open of a
knife is in their gut?

OK, maybe employee misunderstood when customer ordered Tenders.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:35:19 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...ruly-customers

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mo
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...#ixzz1asQgfg12

Good for him! If they jumped the counter they should be physically
removed and the person working there should be able to defend
themselves to any extent needed. Maybe this will dissuade others from
doing this sort of thing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/15/2011 2:35 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...ruly-customers

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mo
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...#ixzz1asQgfg12

Poor guy goes to jail for defending himself.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...ruly-customers

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mo
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...#ixzz1asQgfg12

****ing liberal mindset. Customer jumps the counter. Attendant fears for
life. Attendant picks up nearest thing, as I hear, a crowbar, possibly left
by workman. Guess they shoulda picked up 375 F vat of boiling oil, but then
that would have been considered a weapon by a liberal jury.

You jump the counter, you get what's on the other side. Sometimes not good.

This is the indicator of the sickness in our country. The tail is wagging
the dog.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 15, 9:02 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Metspitzer" wrote in message

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mo
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...mcdonalds-cash...

****ing liberal mindset.

Excuse me, but WTF are you talking about? The article clearly states
that the women started the thing. No excuses were made, so how is
this a mindset? You have Dumb and Dumber vs. Repressed Wage. Gee,
what a surprise it escalated.

Customer jumps the counter. Attendant fears for
life. Attendant picks up nearest thing, as I hear, a crowbar, possibly left
by workman. Guess they shoulda picked up 375 F vat of boiling oil, but then
that would have been considered a weapon by a liberal jury.

You jump the counter, you get what's on the other side. Sometimes not good.

This is the indicator of the sickness in our country. The tail is wagging
the dog.

Yep, let's all jump on the defend the murderer bandwagon. Everybody
over-reacted. The law was applied equally as it should have been and
nobody was 'excused'. I have no clue why you're applying a
"political" label. You should be applying an idiot label to all of
them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Oct 15, 9:02 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

No, just to you. I had you killfiled before, then got a new computer. So,
now you go back into the shadows, never to be seen again.

****wad

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 15, 9:50*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Oct 15, 9:02 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

You're an angry man. You should calm down. Stuff like that will give
you a heart attack.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...ruly-customers

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mo
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...#ixzz1asQgfg12

But the question remains...
Was the $50 bill real or fake?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 15, 7:35*pm, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...mcdonalds-cash...

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mohttp://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...mcdonalds-cash...

Well, they'll mind their mouths in future.

Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote:
On Oct 15, 7:35 pm, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...mcdonalds-cash...

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mohttp://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...mcdonalds-cash...

Well, they'll mind their mouths in future.

This is every ambulance chasing lawyer's dream case. A deep pocket
corporation that injured a customer. With the money they collect from
McDonald's they won't have to ever eat at McDonald's again and if they
do they will be in their new Caddy at the drive thru window.
The law will see a case were the women were initially wrong but the
beating with the iron rod will be considered more force than necessary
to defend himself from harm unless there is something we don't know,
like they had a gun or knife and he (and McDonald's)can prove they posed
a threat and such force was necessary.
Look for McDonald's to tighten up their policy of hiring convicted
felons.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...ruly-customers

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mo
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...#ixzz1asQgfg12

Good for him! If they jumped the counter they should be physically
removed and the person working there should be able to defend
themselves to any extent needed. Maybe this will dissuade others from
doing this sort of thing.

Unfortunately we all know how it will work out. We have to be nice to
riff raff even if they want to beat our heads in. Remember the big box
drug store pharmacist who was fired a few weeks back for legitimately
defending himself (all recorded on video)?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...mcdonalds-cash
ier-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly
Customers

Read mo
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...mcdonalds-cash
ier-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers#ixzz1asQgfg12

Good for him! If they jumped the counter they should be physically
removed and the person working there should be able to defend
themselves to any extent needed. Maybe this will dissuade others
from doing this sort of thing.

Unfortunately we all know how it will work out. We have to be nice to
riff raff even if they want to beat our heads in.

Maybe according to you, according to the customers and according to the
Mc$9/hrCorps. These assholes come into these businesses assuming they can
hide under the customer umbrella like some shopping gladiator. Believe
they can insult, verbally abuse, ridicule, whatever as an entitlement.

Ya know why? Because The Mc$9/hrCorps f*n advertises they can. Look at
the damn response from McFatMac

“I am extremely disturbed by the events captured on tape and am concerned
for those injured. The actions of this individual are unacceptable and
not characteristic of my employees. This individual no longer works for
my organization," she said.

"Operating safe, welcoming restaurants is my top priority. I am fully
cooperating with authorities in the investigation.”

The employee was agressively assaulted and all they care about is their
next nickel.

Remember the big box
drug store pharmacist who was fired a few weeks back for legitimately
defending himself (all recorded on video)?

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Red Green wrote:

“I am extremely disturbed by the events captured on tape and am concerned
for those injured. The actions of this individual are unacceptable and
not characteristic of my employees. This individual no longer works for
my organization," she said.

"Operating safe, welcoming restaurants is my top priority. I am fully
cooperating with authorities in the investigation.”

The employee was agressively assaulted and all they care about is their
next nickel.

If he was hurt, there would be a pretty good suit against McD's for
unsafe workplace conditions. I'd file a complaint with OSHA if I was
hurt. Probably some sort of pain and suffering against the franchisee.
I'd also go downtown and fill out an assault complaint against the
person who came after me. Maybe a suit against the idiots.

Remember the big box
drug store pharmacist who was fired a few weeks back for legitimately
defending himself (all recorded on video)?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 16, 10:09*am, Kurt Ullman wrote:
*Red Green wrote:

“I am extremely disturbed by the events captured on tape and am concerned
for those injured. *The actions of this individual are unacceptable and
not characteristic of my employees. *This individual no longer works for
my organization," she said.

"Operating safe, welcoming restaurants is my top priority. I am fully
cooperating with authorities in the investigation.”

The employee was agressively assaulted and all they care about is their
next nickel. *

Yes, yes this is true.

* If he was hurt, there would be a pretty good suit against McD's for
unsafe workplace conditions. I'd file a complaint with OSHA if I was
hurt. Probably some sort of pain and suffering against the franchisee.
I'd also go downtown and fill out an assault complaint against the
person who came after me. Maybe a suit against the idiots.

Having a videotape of you beating someone with a pipe probably
wouldn't help your case in front of a jury, even if you did have a
mark from getting slapped.

I'm also not sure how far a case against Micky D's would go for
'unsafe workplace conditions' unless you could establish that there
should be checkpoints at the door to keep the crazy people out.

I'm also curious as to how many McD policies the guy violated. I know
in some inner city places they won't accept bills over a twenty.
That's no excuse for the Stupid Twins to jump the guy, though.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I believe you missed the cynicism...

Ya know why? Because The Mc$9/hrCorps f*n advertises they can. Look at
the damn response from McFatMac

“I am extremely disturbed by the events captured on tape and am concerned
for those injured. The actions of this individual are unacceptable and
not characteristic of my employees. This individual no longer works for
my organization," she said.

"Operating safe, welcoming restaurants is my top priority. I am fully
cooperating with authorities in the investigation.”

The employee was agressively assaulted and all they care about is their
next nickel.

Remember the big box
drug store pharmacist who was fired a few weeks back for legitimately
defending himself (all recorded on video)?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 03:11:21 -0500, Fatter Than Ever Moe
HardTimes@TheFarm wrote:

harry wrote:
On Oct 15, 7:35 pm, Metspitzer wrote:
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...mcdonalds-cash...

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly Customers

Read mohttp://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...mcdonalds-cash...

Well, they'll mind their mouths in future.

This is every ambulance chasing lawyer's dream case. A deep pocket
corporation that injured a customer. With the money they collect from
McDonald's they won't have to ever eat at McDonald's again and if they
do they will be in their new Caddy at the drive thru window.
The law will see a case were the women were initially wrong but the
beating with the iron rod will be considered more force than necessary
to defend himself from harm unless there is something we don't know,
like they had a gun or knife

How about..............they had an attitude. I don't consider any
force "more than necessary" for someone that climbed the counter to
get to me.

Those thug bitches disserved what they got.

and he (and McDonald's)can prove they posed
a threat and such force was necessary.
Look for McDonald's to tighten up their policy of hiring convicted
felons.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...o/mcdonalds-ca
sh ier-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers

McDonald's Cashier Caught on Cell Phone Video Beating Unruly
Customers

Read mo
http://www.dnainfo.com/20111014/gree...o/mcdonalds-ca
sh
ier-caught-on-cell-phone-video-beating-unruly-customers#ixzz1asQgfg
12

Good for him! If they jumped the counter they should be physically
removed and the person working there should be able to defend
themselves to any extent needed. Maybe this will dissuade others
from doing this sort of thing.

Unfortunately we all know how it will work out. We have to be nice
to riff raff even if they want to beat our heads in.

Maybe according to you, according to the customers and according to
the Mc$9/hrCorps. These assholes come into these businesses assuming
they can hide under the customer umbrella like some shopping
gladiator. Believe they can insult, verbally abuse, ridicule,
whatever as an entitlement.

I believe you missed the cynicism...

No I didn't George. I admit "according to you" sure makes it seem that
way.

Ya know why? Because The Mc$9/hrCorps f*n advertises they can. Look
at the damn response from McFatMac

“I am extremely disturbed by the events captured on tape and am
concerned for those injured. The actions of this individual are
unacceptable and not characteristic of my employees. This individual
no longer works for my organization," she said.

"Operating safe, welcoming restaurants is my top priority. I am fully
cooperating with authorities in the investigation.”

The employee was agressively assaulted and all they care about is
their next nickel.

Remember the big box
drug store pharmacist who was fired a few weeks back for
legitimately defending himself (all recorded on video)?

Posted to alt.home.repair

The employee was agressively assaulted and all they care about is their
next nickel.

It's called "human resources" for a reason now, instead of "personnel". You
mine the raw ore (people), and cull the obvious trash. You then smelt down
those accepted to get every nanogram of productivity and extra work out of
them that you can. When they screw up, or just don't do something according
to Hoyle, you toss them out on the same heap with the original culls. And
next day, there is a line around the block, so replacement takes usually
less than four hours. That includes managers.

People are desperate today, and I sympathize and empathize with them. But I
wouldn't work for any company that would treat people that way.

When I was in the union, they had a DND list, that is Do Not Dispatch. They
did not want some people working for them. I had the same list of
employers. Whenever I was called to work for them, I'd do the absolute
basic least I had to. Mainly showing up, being present in the work area,
and taking 7.75 hours to do .75 hours of work.

These companies should take a bigger hit than they do, but with all the
liberals around, defending yourself is a much more grievous act than just
taking a beating that could leave you brain damaged for the rest of your
life. Of course, don't forget about the $11.75 weekly compensation you
would get for a permanent total disability payment.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

If he was hurt, there would be a pretty good suit against McD's for
unsafe workplace conditions. I'd file a complaint with OSHA if I was
hurt. Probably some sort of pain and suffering against the franchisee.
I'd also go downtown and fill out an assault complaint against the
person who came after me. Maybe a suit against the idiots.

I'd like to see some of those 500# drop down clear windows that activate in
..11 seconds when there's a threat. I particularly like it when the perp is
caught between a falling (or rising) protection curtain, and an immovable
object, like a granite counter.

That has to hurt like a big dog.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 16, 10:35*pm, "Steve B" wrote:

When I was in the union, they had a DND list, that is Do Not Dispatch. *They
did not want some people working for them. *I had the same list of
employers. *Whenever I was called to work for them, I'd do the absolute
basic least I had to. *Mainly showing up, being present in the work area,
and taking 7.75 hours to do .75 hours of work.

Exemplary behavior. Thanks for sharing.