Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Did Oren shoot anyone this weekend?

He talks big but I think he's just a pussy cat. People often talk big when
they feel it's big talk which makes them popular within a group, like he
does.
It would be interesting to be a fly on his wall and see how humble and
scared he really is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"LuckyStrike" wrote in message

He talks big but I think he's just a pussy cat. People often talk big
when they feel it's big talk which makes them popular within a group, like
he does.
It would be interesting to be a fly on his wall and see how humble and
scared he really is.

As it happens, nobody was running away from him this weekend, so he did not
have the opportunity to shoot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"taxed and spent" wrote in message ...

"LuckyStrike" wrote in message

He talks big but I think he's just a pussy cat. People often talk big
when they feel it's big talk which makes them popular within a group, like
he does.
It would be interesting to be a fly on his wall and see how humble and
scared he really is.

As it happens, nobody was running away from him this weekend, so he did not
have the opportunity to shoot.

The only balls Oren has are the ones in his mouth.
LOL!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2015 11:27 AM, LuckyStrike wrote:

He talks big but I think he's just a pussy cat. People often talk big
when they feel it's big talk which makes them popular within a group,
like he does.
It would be interesting to be a fly on his wall and see how humble and
scared he really is.

Never met the man, but my sense is Oren is
more quiet and courageous than most of us.

He's the real deal. I'm the coward in this
discussion. Please don't hurt me when you
reply.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message ...

On 7/5/2015 11:27 AM, LuckyStrike wrote:

He talks big but I think he's just a pussy cat. People often talk big
when they feel it's big talk which makes them popular within a group,
like he does.
It would be interesting to be a fly on his wall and see how humble and
scared he really is.

Never met the man, but my sense is Oren is
more quiet and courageous than most of us.

He's the real deal. I'm the coward in this
discussion. Please don't hurt me when you
reply.

There's also an inverse relationship between intelligence and religious
faith. Throw in Mormonism and the whole thing goes bonkers.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/05/2015 08:27 AM, LuckyStrike wrote:

He talks big but I think he's just a pussy cat. People often talk big
when they feel it's big talk which makes them popular within a group,
like he does.
It would be interesting to be a fly on his wall and see how humble and
scared he really is.

I rather like the guy and think you are acting like an Ass Hole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:35:00 -0700, T wrote:

I rather like the guy and think you are acting like an Ass Hole.

My Lord! What is this earth coming to?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/06/2015 01:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:35:00 -0700, T wrote:

I rather like the guy and think you are acting like an Ass Hole.

My Lord! What is this earth coming to?

I feel a disturbance in the force!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 4:08:16 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 07/06/2015 01:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:35:00 -0700, T wrote:

I rather like the guy and think you are acting like an Ass Hole.

My Lord! What is this earth coming to?

I feel a disturbance in the force!

I feel a disturbance in the farts!

[8~{} Uncle Fart Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/06/2015 03:56 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 4:08:16 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 07/06/2015 01:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:35:00 -0700, T wrote:

I rather like the guy and think you are acting like an Ass Hole.

My Lord! What is this earth coming to?

I feel a disturbance in the force!

I feel a disturbance in the farts!

[8~{} Uncle Fart Monster

WHO YOU CALLING AN OLD FART !?!?! Okay, all of us.
You may have a point.

:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 6:11:10 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 07/06/2015 03:56 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 4:08:16 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 07/06/2015 01:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:35:00 -0700, T wrote:

I rather like the guy and think you are acting like an Ass Hole.

My Lord! What is this earth coming to?

I feel a disturbance in the force!

I feel a disturbance in the farts!

[8~{} Uncle Fart Monster

WHO YOU CALLING AN OLD FART !?!?! Okay, all of us.
You may have a point.

:-)

I always tell cocky young thugs,"Never pick a fight with an old man, he will shoot you." The older I get, the less tolerant I get. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mean Old Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/07/2015 12:26 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 6:11:10 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 07/06/2015 03:56 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, July 6, 2015 at 4:08:16 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 07/06/2015 01:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:35:00 -0700, T wrote:

I rather like the guy and think you are acting like an Ass Hole.

My Lord! What is this earth coming to?

I feel a disturbance in the force!

I feel a disturbance in the farts!

[8~{} Uncle Fart Monster

WHO YOU CALLING AN OLD FART !?!?! Okay, all of us.
You may have a point.

:-)

I always tell cocky young thugs,"Never pick a fight with an old man, he will shoot you." The older I get, the less tolerant I get. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Mean Old Monster

I haven't decided whether I will become a curmudgeon
or a toothless old fart yet.

I am still working on the cane shake thing. "YOU
KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN !!! I have a lawn ????"

I will get it evntually
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 3:29:54 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
[...]

Hell, I wanna graduate to my cane. I'm gonna put my knee brace on today and try to use my walker again. A lot of P.L.L.C.F. refer to me as "Heels on Wheels". ^_^

Oh yea, for those who don't get it. The slang term goes back much farther. 8-)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=heel

[8~{} Uncle Rolling Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"T" wrote in message ...

On 07/05/2015 08:27 AM, LuckyStrike wrote:

He talks big but I think he's just a pussy cat. People often talk big
when they feel it's big talk which makes them popular within a group,
like he does.
It would be interesting to be a fly on his wall and see how humble and
scared he really is.

I rather like the guy and think you are acting like an Ass Hole.

I am an asshole, little feller. Rank has its privilege.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 04:58:41 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Oh yea, for those who don't get it. The slang term goes back much farther. 8-)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=heel

Link:

Friend: Run! There's a creepy guy coming after you!

You: I can't these stupid heels won't let me!

--
Cousin Prison Creeper

NOW THAT OREN HAS Col. Edmund J. Burke[_4_] Home Repair 1 July 2nd 15 05:20 PM
A PIC OF OREN Col. Edmund Burke[_6_] Home Repair 0 January 26th 15 03:16 PM
About Oren Verga Grande Home Repair 14 December 19th 14 12:37 PM
How the hamptons is an ideal photo shoot location for those lookingto shoot for the stars Ben Stevens Home Repair 2 July 24th 13 02:29 PM
Well, that was a fun weekend! Let's see what next weekend brings!( longish ) Mark and Kim Smith Home Repair 2 October 25th 04 08:16 PM