Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 4thg of July tradition

Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 7:05:26 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

....and, if you live in a small town...go to the parade! "God Bless US, everyone!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

Yer family is in the zoo, Fred.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2015 7:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

Salute to the flag!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:55:39 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2015 7:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

Salute to the flag!

--
Maggie

One of the activities people here just brought me a little 6" American flag on and 11" stick. I'm guessing it was made in China. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flag Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2015 12:51 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:55:39 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2015 7:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

Salute to the flag!

--
Maggie

One of the activities people here just brought me a little 6" American flag on and 11" stick. I'm guessing it was made in China. ^_^

You won't believe what they are going to do with the fireworks later. :-)

--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/04/2015 07:14 AM, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 7:05:26 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

...and, if you live in a small town...go to the parade! "God Bless US, everyone!"

"There was no deity involved" -- Spock

BTW, the parade here took 12 minutes to pass any particular spot.

--
"Answers are easy. Good ones are hard. And the absence of a good one is
no basis for failing to reject a bad one." -- Neal M. Stevens
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2015 12:51 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

One of the activities people here just brought me a little 6" American flag on and 11" stick. I'm guessing it was made in China. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flag Monster

One more reason to celebrate our freedoms,
the freedom to wave Chinese made flags.

Sigh, I'm not at all pleased with the way
things are going, in the USA.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2015 12:55 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:
On 7/4/2015 12:51 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
One of the activities people here just brought me a little 6" American
flag on and 11" stick. I'm guessing it was made in China. ^_^

You won't believe what they are going to do with the fireworks later. :-)

I went across the street, to chat with the guy over
there. Says there will be a LOT of people here,
later in the day. Steve had a beer in hand, and
big of a smile showing through his full beard. I
suspect there will be some wild activity. Might
even be some nudity and dancing.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/04/2015 06:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

Reportedly my grandfather started every Sunday morning off with his
favorite John Phillips Souza selections. Just as well he died before I
was born.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 08:05:31 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

Grandpa would twist a few Black Cat firecrackers together and toss
them in a bedroom, sparking. . It was a hoot. His daughter and family
came to visit, not to sleep all day

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 4 Jul 2015 12:55:33 -0400, FrozenNorth
wrote:

One of the activities people here just brought me a little 6" American flag on and 11" stick. I'm guessing it was made in China. ^_^

You won't believe what they are going to do with the fireworks later. :-)

All this could get really serious.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 13:38:00 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I went across the street, to chat with the guy over
there. Says there will be a LOT of people here,
later in the day. Steve had a beer in hand, and
big of a smile showing through his full beard. I
suspect there will be some wild activity. Might
even be some nudity and dancing.

Does Steve like fat girls?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/4/2015 11:51 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:55:39 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2015 7:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

Salute to the flag!

--
Maggie

One of the activities people here just brought me a little 6" American flag on and 11" stick. I'm guessing it was made in China. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flag Monster

If you waved your flag you could call yourself Uncle Patriotic Monster.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:16:31 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2015 11:51 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:55:39 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2015 7:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

Salute to the flag!

--
Maggie

One of the activities people here just brought me a little 6" American flag on and 11" stick. I'm guessing it was made in China. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Flag Monster

If you waved your flag you could call yourself Uncle Patriotic Monster.

--
Maggie

We had barbecued ribs for lunch and one of the CNA's gave me three slices of a wonderful strawberry layer cake with strawberry icing. I still have a slice left because another CNA gave me cookies. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Cookie Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I went across the street, to chat with the guy over
there. Says there will be a LOT of people here,
later in the day. Steve had a beer in hand, and
big of a smile showing through his full beard. I
suspect there will be some wild activity. Might
even be some nudity and dancing.

Does Steve like fat girls?

I'm not sure. When I got home yesterday from dinner,
and visit a friend in the nursing home, there were
just the usual cars out front, and no one in the
yard. I went in, and went to bed. Might have been
some major nudity, and I missed it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/5/2015 3:35 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

We had smoked chicken, 3 kinds of potato salad, pickled eggs, deviled
eggs, home made baked beans with bacon on top, cold sliced tomatoes, and
I made choc-chip ice cream and served it over warmed choc-chip cookies.
yummmmmm!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 4thg of July tradition Raise the flag

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

I did not hear it at my house. Could you do it again, now?

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 4thg of July tradition 4'th blast

FrozenNorth posted for all of us...

On 7/4/2015 12:51 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 10:55:39 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2015 7:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Every years for the past 15 or so, I'm usually the first one up on
this holiday. To brighten everyone's mood and start the day right, I
play Stars and Stripes Forever. Loudly.

My family appreciates it.

Salute to the flag!

--
Maggie

One of the activities people here just brought me a little 6" American flag on and 11" stick. I'm guessing it was made in China. ^_^

You won't believe what they are going to do with the fireworks later. :-)

He already had his spicy beans, eggs and beer.

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

July 1st philo Home Repair 1 July 3rd 15 05:34 AM
This Outlaw Porsche 356 is a Family Tradition jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 0 October 29th 14 05:26 AM
July 4 Jim Wilkins[_2_] Metalworking 5 July 6th 12 03:24 PM
July 4th harry Home Repair 9 July 5th 10 05:10 PM
OT. July 1st and 4th. Robatoy Woodworking 26 July 4th 05 01:53 AM