Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

Default WHAT WOOD JESUS SAY?

If Jesus was the guy the bible claims, what wood he say about all this gay
marriage stuff, ya reckon?
Probably somethin' simple like this -------
http://tinyurl.com/qewo5g9

Discuss.........

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On 6/28/2015 12:18 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:

Sexual preference is not something you choose nor can you change it at
will.
God permanently embedded it in your BIOS.

Nope, a woman at work says her church can change you. You can give up
those sinning ways and become a good Christian.

Posted to alt.home.repair, alt.messianic, aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On 6/28/2015 9:00 AM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
If Jesus was the guy the bible claims, what wood he say about all this gay marriage stuff, ya reckon?
Probably somethin' simple like this ------- http://tinyurl.com/qewo5g9

Discuss.........

Sexual preference is not something you choose nor can you change it at will.
God permanently embedded it in your BIOS.

Some people are lucky and are programmed both ways.
(Yes, I said lucky, lucky because they effectively double their chances of getting laid on a Saturday night.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"Pthirus Pubis" wrote in message

On 6/28/2015 9:00 AM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:
If Jesus was the guy the bible claims, what wood he say about all this gay
marriage stuff, ya reckon?
Probably somethin' simple like this ------- http://tinyurl.com/qewo5g9

Discuss.........

Sexual preference is not something you choose nor can you change it at will.
God permanently embedded it in your BIOS.

That's a lotta conjecture without any proof, sailor.
Yer furst mistake is assuming there is a god; the rest follows as, like I
said, conjecture.
Talk without proof.

--
Speaking of proof, that reminds me. I need a jug of wine.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

On 6/28/2015 12:18 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:

Sexual preference is not something you choose nor can you change it at
will.
God permanently embedded it in your BIOS.

Nope, a woman at work says her church can change you. You can give up
those sinning ways and become a good Christian.

Ed? It's more like this woman'll be the one doing the changing, and I don't
mean she'll be the one changing.
Hello?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 6/28/2015 7:00 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho
wrote:
If Jesus was the guy the bible claims, what wood he say about all this
gay marriage stuff, ya reckon?
Probably somethin' simple like this ------- http://tinyurl.com/qewo5g9

Discuss.........

They didn't HAVE websites in His day, Coloon! Especially not tiny URLs!
LOLOK

Ain't gots nutin' to do which web sites, you old colostomy whore.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

wrote:
If Jesus was the guy the bible claims, what wood he say about all this
gay marriage stuff, ya reckon?
Probably somethin' simple like this ------- http://tinyurl.com/qewo5g9

Discuss.........

They didn't HAVE websites in His day, Coloon! Especially not tiny URLs!
LOLOK

Ain't gots nutin' to do which web sites, you old colostomy whore.
LOL

It gots EVERYTHING to do which web sites, you worn out old colon.
LOLOK

How'd you like me to bend youse over the old pickle barrel and GRIK URANUS?
HUH?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On 6/28/2015 12:18 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:

Sexual preference is not something you choose nor can you change it at
will.
God permanently embedded it in your BIOS.

Some people are lucky and are programmed both ways.
(Yes, I said lucky, lucky because they effectively double their chances
of getting laid on a Saturday night.

Some people keep the commandments of God, and
only have relations with legal spouse.

I don't consider fornication to be lucky,
I consider it sinful.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message news
On 6/28/2015 12:18 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:

Sexual preference is not something you choose nor can you change it at
will.
God permanently embedded it in your BIOS.

Some people are lucky and are programmed both ways.
(Yes, I said lucky, lucky because they effectively double their chances
of getting laid on a Saturday night.

Some people keep the commandments of God, and
only have relations with legal spouse.

I don't consider fornication to be lucky,
I consider it sinful.

That's because yer a ****ed-up-in-the-head mormon.
LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 15:00:03 +0100, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:

If Jesus was the guy the bible claims, what wood he say about all this gay
marriage stuff, ya reckon?
Probably somethin' simple like this -------
http://tinyurl.com/qewo5g9

Discuss.........

He looks like Jesus!

--
When you're having a really bad day and it seems like people are trying to **** you off, remember it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend your middle finger.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On 06/28/2015 06:31 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/28/2015 12:18 PM, Pthirus Pubis wrote:

Sexual preference is not something you choose nor can you change it at
will.
God permanently embedded it in your BIOS.

Some people are lucky and are programmed both ways.
(Yes, I said lucky, lucky because they effectively double their chances
of getting laid on a Saturday night.

Some people keep the commandments of God, and
only have relations with legal spouse.

I don't consider fornication to be lucky,
I consider it sinful.

And I "wood" argue it's not the sex act that is sinful but the lie afterwords.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

Default "Dumb Guy no. 1265", The Rectum's Old Whore! LOL

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 01:12:16 +0100, Dumb Guy no. 1265, the Rectum's old
whore, wrote:

Discuss.........

Sexual preference is not something you choose nor can you change it at
will.
God permanently embedded it in your BIOS.

Sexual disorientations CAN be cured, unless you're a Grik.

A gay living the rest of his life on an island with a woman, would have
to turn straight.

NOT The Rectum, he'd rather kill himself! LOL

An island with greek women would be nice. The legendary Isle of Lesbos is
my furst choice.
Where the carpet munching never ends.