Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WHO IS JESUS ?????????

Absolutely nothing. And for those of us that may have missed the spam
the first time, you reposted the entire thing not once, but twice.

Exactly! A usenet license should be required (or perhaps an IQ
certificate).

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Charles" wrote in message ...

Absolutely nothing. And for those of us that may have missed the spam
the first time, you reposted the entire thing not once, but twice.

Exactly! A usenet license should be required (or perhaps an IQ
certificate).

If you want to be picky then go ahead, I'm sure to most people don't care
about things like that, but obviously you're an anal one.
IQ test huh, I probably make a lot more money and have a much more
responsible job than you do dip****.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Evan Platt wrote:
On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 19:15:38 -0500, "Shaun" wrote:

If you want to be picky then go ahead, I'm sure to most people don't care
about things like that, but obviously you're an anal one.
IQ test huh, I probably make a lot more money and have a much more
responsible job than you do dip****.

When bragging about your IQ, might want to check your post for grammar
mistakes. I count at least two.
*plonk*

And where does that get you?

Jamie