Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, What A Country

What a country where anyone can claim to be somebody or something they're not. Remember the White woman posing as a Black woman? This guy pulled a hysterical imposter prank. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NIvi8-42n4

[8~{} Uncle Fake Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/27/2015 12:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
What a country where anyone can claim to be somebody or something they're not. Remember the White woman posing as a Black woman? This guy pulled a hysterical imposter prank. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NIvi8-42n4

[8~{} Uncle Fake Monster

The abundant gullible idiots are taking over. Welcome to the future.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/27/2015 7:23 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 6/27/2015 12:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
What a country where anyone can claim to be somebody or something
they're not. Remember the White woman posing as a Black woman? This
guy pulled a hysterical imposter prank. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NIvi8-42n4

[8~{} Uncle Fake Monster

The abundant gullible idiots are taking over. Welcome to the future.

if he laid one of those airhead broads, he'd get sued for misrepresentation.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Meanie" wrote in message ...

On 6/27/2015 12:10 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
What a country where anyone can claim to be somebody or something they're
not. Remember the White woman posing as a Black woman? This guy pulled a
hysterical imposter prank. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NIvi8-42n4

[8~{} Uncle Fake Monster

The abundant gullible idiots are taking over. Welcome to the future.

Not the future, sonny. It's the present.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015 21:10:48 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

What a country where anyone can claim to be somebody or something they're not. Remember the White woman posing as a Black woman? This guy pulled a hysterical imposter prank. ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NIvi8-42n4

[8~{} Uncle Fake Monster

I hate it when people do that. When I won the Nobel Peace Prize,
someone tried to fake it and say they were me. ****ed me off as I was
the first Astronaut to get the prize.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/28/2015 8:40 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I hate it when people do that. When I won the Nobel Peace Prize,
someone tried to fake it and say they were me. ****ed me off as I was
the first Astronaut to get the prize.

I thought the NASSA got there first in a deuce
and a quarter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H8TJv0C58Q

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 8:08:00 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/28/2015 8:40 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I hate it when people do that. When I won the Nobel Peace Prize,
someone tried to fake it and say they were me. ****ed me off as I was
the first Astronaut to get the prize.

I thought the NASSA got there first in a deuce
and a quarter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H8TJv0C58Q

-

Oh wow, I haven't seen that video in a long time. If you can download it, you may want to get it while you can before Al Sharpton complains and YouTube removes it. I liked the school bus orbiter. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/28/2015 1:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 8:08:00 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/28/2015 8:40 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I hate it when people do that. When I won the Nobel Peace Prize,
someone tried to fake it and say they were me. ****ed me off as I was
the first Astronaut to get the prize.

I thought the NASSA got there first in a deuce
and a quarter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H8TJv0C58Q

-

Oh wow, I haven't seen that video in a long time. If you can download it, you may want to get it while you can before Al Sharpton complains and YouTube removes it. I liked the school bus orbiter. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster

If you add an ss before the words youtube in the url and hit enter, it
takes you to a download page. It's worked for me more than once.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 5:45:30 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Cool! I haven't tried that before. I have programs on my Windows computers at home that allow me to download any video content from numerous sites. I'll try your tip with Chromie, my cute little Chromebook. 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Video Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/28/2015 9:30 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I tried it again before I posted my msg above and it worked. It took a
little longer for the download box to show up, but my home machine isn't
as fast as my work machine.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 10:12:55 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Chromie has 2GB memory and a 16GB SSD drive but I have a 32GB memory card in the SD card slot so I'll try to download a YouTube video to that one. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Memory Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 20:26:33 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:
Chromie has 2GB memory and a 16GB SSD drive but
I have a 32GB memory card in the SD card slot so I'll
try to download a YouTube video to that one. ^_^

Hope it works for you.

--
Maggie