Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default There Is A War Going On In This Country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKXDl...ature=youtu.be

"The fact is that the rich are trying to buy this government and they are well on their way because we have so many ignorant people who really have no idea what is going on or they, are the rich who want to keep you ignorant through attack ads and miss information put out by people like the Koch brothers who fund all these think tanks that go out and tell their lies to mislead the people and they are pay well for this, American wake up."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-10-26, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Being a winger, and a wingnut, I'd like to see
the 11 mil (of illegal aliens) deported.

Since I sell used equipment, I get to see a lot of illegal
Mexicans. Many of them come to my shop to buy stuff for their
businesses.

Half of those businesses are underground cash based, and half are are
legitimate corporations. They are always my favorite customers, honest
and hardworking. They do landscaping, scrap metal, export, and truck
repair.

They are, in my eyes, very fine and upstanding people. Also quote hard
working. I would hate to see them deported.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-10-26, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Being a winger, and a wingnut, I'd like to see
the 11 mil (of illegal aliens) deported.

Since I sell used equipment, I get to see a lot of illegal
Mexicans. Many of them come to my shop to buy stuff for their
businesses.

Half of those businesses are underground cash based, and half are are
legitimate corporations. They are always my favorite customers, honest
and hardworking. They do landscaping, scrap metal, export, and truck
repair.

They are, in my eyes, very fine and upstanding people. Also quote hard
working. I would hate to see them deported.

In other words, in the eyes of a douchebags like you, illegal aliens and tax
cheats are "very fine and upstanding people"...

Thanks for clearing that up!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message

If the reality is that we won't deport them it seems to me like it's a
good idea to get them paying into the system like the rest of us have to.

The reality is if right wingers stopped spending all their time complaining
online and instead went out and offered their own labor and services at less
cost than what the immigrants are charging, the problem would resolve all by
itself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 14:06:50 -0500, Ignoramus28368

On 2013-10-26, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Being a winger, and a wingnut, I'd like to see
the 11 mil (of illegal aliens) deported.

Since I sell used equipment, I get to see a lot of illegal
Mexicans. Many of them come to my shop to buy stuff for their
businesses.

Half of those businesses are underground cash based, and half are are
legitimate corporations. They are always my favorite customers, honest
and hardworking. They do landscaping, scrap metal, export, and truck
repair.

They are, in my eyes, very fine and upstanding people. Also quote hard
working. I would hate to see them deported.

Been to the local Emergency Room or unemployment office lately?

One is filled with illegals..the other filled with citizens.

Gunner

--
"Their mommies tell them they're special, Liberals just don't understand
that "special" is a polite euphemism for;

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 26, 2013 2:08:09 PM UTC-7, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

If the reality is that we won't deport them it seems to me like it's a

good idea to get them paying into the system like the rest of us have to.

The reality is if right wingers stopped spending all their time complaining

online and instead went out and offered their own labor and services at less

cost than what the immigrants are charging, the problem would resolve all by

itself.

I don't agree. I don't think you can compete with the prices and quality of immigrant labor and I don't think it's smart to try. I think you have to work your ass off to educate yourself and offer something immigrants can't offer.

There is a reason I have tried to stay ahead technology wise with CADCAM and high speed toolpathing.

Immigrants from Mexico that I've worked with don't have the skill set to replace what I can do for a machining job shop/manufacturer with advanced CADCAM or programming high speed toolpaths needs. That has equated to demand and stability for me because in many cases I can't be easily replaced. I find it absolutely hilarious that someone like iggy thinks he could hire me after I've worked for years in advanced machining job shops like this.

http://www.pyramidprecision.com/equipment-list

Granted I never got to your level at Boeing but I'm not dead yet.

Someone like Mark Wieber is easily replaceable with his pathetic CNC machining skills. Mark Wieber knows this and that's why he won't work in a machining job shop. In addition, Wieber is far too lazy and far too stupid to understand how to make himself very hard to replace in a machining job shop.

At $22.50 an hour, for the kind of skill set Heisenberg has/had, he wasn't easily replaceable and I'm sure his boss loved paying so little and getting so much in return. Sometimes working for a lot less then your worth has benefits and being left alone and not hassled to death can sometimes be worth taking less money than your worth. Big problem is paying for enough T-Shirts when you work for coolie wages:

http://www.redbubble.com/explore/bre...d?SSAID=490687

Love you, Bob. Mean it... even if you can't teach to save your life. :P

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Saturday, October 26, 2013 2:08:09 PM UTC-7, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
"jon_banquer" wrote in message

If the reality is that we won't deport them it seems to me like it's a

good idea to get them paying into the system like the rest of us have
to.

The reality is if right wingers stopped spending all their time
complaining

online and instead went out and offered their own labor and services at
less

cost than what the immigrants are charging, the problem would resolve
all by

itself.

I don't agree.

snip

I was being facetious, jon.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/201...f-more-workers

"The bottom line is there are not enough experienced agricultural workers in
the United States to harvest the crops," he says.

This is undeniably hard work, and like all agriculture jobs, it's seasonal.
But good pickers can earn over $200 a day."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 26, 2013 3:58:35 PM UTC-7, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:
[...]

Sorry. Right over my head as per usual. By now I'm sure you have come to expect that at times. I am what I am. Your valid point is now understood.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-10-26, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Being a winger, and a wingnut, I'd like to see
the 11 mil (of illegal aliens) deported.

Since I sell used equipment, I get to see a lot of illegal
Mexicans. Many of them come to my shop to buy stuff for their
businesses.

Half of those businesses are underground cash based, and half are are
legitimate corporations. They are always my favorite customers, honest
and hardworking. They do landscaping, scrap metal, export, and truck
repair.

They are, in my eyes, very fine and upstanding people. Also quote hard
working. I would hate to see them deported.

Been to the local Emergency Room or unemployment office lately?

One is filled with illegals..the other filled with citizens.

I was in the emergency room several times (mostly related to my kids
and once for myself), lots of people like you, poor with no health
insurance. Also a lot of random people. I am in the suburbs.

I never made it to unemployment office.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-10-26, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[...]

What did it feel like when they kept telling you they can't do anything to treat your terminal stupidity

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2013-10-26, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Being a winger, and a wingnut, I'd like to see
the 11 mil (of illegal aliens) deported.

Since I sell used equipment, I get to see a lot of illegal
Mexicans. Many of them come to my shop to buy stuff for their
businesses.

Half of those businesses are underground cash based, and half are are
legitimate corporations. They are always my favorite customers, honest
and hardworking. They do landscaping, scrap metal, export, and truck
repair.

They are, in my eyes, very fine and upstanding people. Also quote hard
working. I would hate to see them deported.

Been to the local Emergency Room or unemployment office lately?

One is filled with illegals..the other filled with citizens.

Excellent point. A book I read in the Seventies said that CA was
spending over $4 BILLION per year on servicing the medical needs of
illegal aliens. I dare not think what it's costing today.

As everyone knows (or should by now), I'm not against Hispanics. But
for every one of those nice guys Iggy sees, there are a dozen who are
abusing our systems royally. Millions of dollars -extra-, annually,
are spent in CA alone for bilingual teachers who should be teaching in
ENGLISH ONLY, damnit. Some come over, have their child, and then
return to Mexico and live like queens on their lifetime Social
Security benefits for the child. How many are bused from Tijuana to
Sandy Eggo schools to learn each day? Similar problems come from the
Chinese, African, and Arab countries when we ignore their illegal
aliens here. It has to stop. Our bureaucracy seems to serve nearly
anyone -except- us Americans nowadays. All that foreign aid would
certainly be better utilized here in the States, don't you think?
Especially right now. Perhaps millions of Americans wouldn't have
been kicked out of their homes if it had.

Write to your CONgresscritters today, boys and girls.

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 26, 2013 3:49:11 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

There is a reason I have tried to stay ahead technology wise with CADCAM
and high speed toolpathing.

Jon:

But, but... I thought you retired around the same time I did.

snip Gratuitous Weiber-Jibber/Jabber.

At $22.50 an hour,

Now Jon, let's not give me a demotion in Coolie Wages... it was $23.50/hr.

for the kind of skill set Heisenberg has/had, he
wasn't easily replaceable and I'm sure his boss loved paying so little
and getting so much in return. Sometimes working for a lot less then
your worth has benefits and being left alone and not hassled to death
can sometimes be worth taking less money than your worth. Big problem is
paying for enough T-Shirts when you work for coolie wages:

Heh, but $23.50 or $43.50 it's all peanuts compared to (??????)... in a former life as a mini Heisenberg.
Actually, I originally had a figure in there, but on further checking, I see there seems to be no statute of limitation on unpaid taxes... so low profile it is.

http://www.redbubble.com/explore/bre...d?SSAID=490687

3 or 4 of those were pretty neat. I wonder if the cops seeing you wearing one of those would figure it was probable cause to harass you.

Love you, Bob. Mean it... even if you can't teach to save your life. :P

Different students take different techniques. After being the designated teacher at Avion on the Fadal, Haas, and Makino controls, plus Gibbscam... I'm falling down on the job, since I can't for the life of me seem to transition RogerN's faith based belief system to a more reality based platform. Hi Rog.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Life's meaning
Is just being
The roads we travel
Are sometimes gravel
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/26/2013 5:08 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

The reality is if right wingers stopped spending all their time complaining
online and instead went out and offered their own labor and services at less
cost than what the immigrants are charging, the problem would resolve all by
itself.

I'll go to the border states and arrest and deport
illegals for less than what the border patrol
charges.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/27/2013 12:52 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

[...]

Sadly, congress set up the laws which require emergency
room to dispense free (to illegals) care and for welfare
agencies to dispense generous (to illegals) buckets of
tax payer dollars. Writing to congress is like telling a
drunk to support prohibition.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 26, 2013 6:39:31 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
[snip]
Been to the local Emergency Room or unemployment office lately?

One is filled with illegals..the other filled with citizens.

Gunner

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time. Do you just laugh your ass off every time you look in a mirror?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 10/26/2013 5:08 PM, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

The reality is if right wingers stopped spending all their time
complaining
online and instead went out and offered their own labor and
services at less
cost than what the immigrants are charging, the problem would
resolve all by
itself.

I'll go to the border states and arrest and deport
illegals for less than what the border patrol
charges.
Christopher A. Young

They should receive at least what you consider the appropriate minimum
wage.