Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

Default LETTUCE BE GAY

It's official as of today, folks. It's okay to be gay.
As such, I now invite Rod, Duke, and Dork to step into the light of day.
Come clean, youse guys. It's okay to be gay!
YAY FOR GAY!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving
rod rod is offline

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" Wrote in message:
It's official as of today, folks. It's okay to be gay.
As such, I now invite Rod, Duke, and Dork to step into the light of day.
Come clean, youse guys. It's okay to be gay!
YAY FOR GAY!!!

I have no problem with gays, they human beings. God has a problem
with their sexual conduct just as a person should with theft. It
is wrong. No, i am not gay.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair, alt.messianic, aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On 28/06/2015 03:47, rod wrote:
"Col. Edmund J. Burke" Wrote in message:
It's official as of today, folks. It's okay to be gay.
As such, I now invite Rod, Duke, and Dork to step into the light of day.
Come clean, youse guys. It's okay to be gay!
YAY FOR GAY!!!

I have no problem with gays, they human beings. God has a problem
with their sexual conduct just as a person should with theft. It
is wrong. No, i am not gay.

When God said the Gospel was for the Gentiles, it was for the worst of
the Gentiles who by nature show the Law of God is written on their hearts.

The marriage act between same sex couples is approved of God
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 08:54:10 +1000, dolf wrote:

On 28/06/2015 03:47, rod wrote:
"Col. Edmund J. Burke" Wrote in message:
It's official as of today, folks. It's okay to be gay.
As such, I now invite Rod, Duke, and Dork to step into the light of day.
Come clean, youse guys. It's okay to be gay!
YAY FOR GAY!!!

I have no problem with gays, they human beings. God has a problem
with their sexual conduct just as a person should with theft. It
is wrong. No, i am not gay.

When God said the Gospel was for the Gentiles, it was for the worst of
the Gentiles who by nature show the Law of God is written on their hearts.

The marriage act between same sex couples is approved of God

No, it is not.
Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left
their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under
darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like
manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange
flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal
fire.
Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise
dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Luke 17:26-37
Sudden destruction, is it really worth it?

---

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On 6/27/2015 3:54 PM, dolt wrote:
On 28/06/2015 03:47, rod wrote:
"Col. Edmund J. Burke" Wrote in message:
It's official as of today, folks. It's okay to be gay.
As such, I now invite Rod, Duke, and Dork to step into the light of day.
Come clean, youse guys. It's okay to be gay!
YAY FOR GAY!!!

I have no problem with gays, they human beings. God has a problem
with their sexual conduct just as a person should with theft. It
is wrong. No, i am not gay.

When God said the Gospel was for the Gentiles, it was for the worst of
the Gentiles who by nature show the Law of God is written on their hearts.

The marriage act between same sex couples is approved of God

There IS no 'marriage' act between same sex 'couples', dolt.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On 28/06/2015 03:47, rod wrote:
"Col. Edmund J. Burke" Wrote in message:
It's official as of today, folks. It's okay to be gay.
As such, I now invite Rod, Duke, and Dork to step into the light of day.
Come clean, youse guys. It's okay to be gay!
YAY FOR GAY!!!

I have no problem with gays, they human beings. God has a problem
with their sexual conduct just as a person should with theft. It
is wrong. No, i am not gay.

When God said the Gospel was for the Gentiles, it was for the worst of
the Gentiles who by nature show the Law of God is written on their hearts.

The marriage act between same sex couples is approved of God

God said a man should not lay with a man as he would with a woman.
Well you can't lay with a man as you would with a woman, the parts is
different as are the results. So basically gay sex is no harm, no
foul.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

In article ,
NEMO wrote:

There IS no 'marriage' act between same sex 'couples', dolt.

So it's ok for you nazis to suck each others' dicks, but
not to marry. Why?

British neo-nazi leader was gay, died of AIDS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

Both Leaders of the German neo-Nazi scene were homosexuals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bela_Ewald_Althans
Bela Ewald Althans (born 23 March 1966 in Hannover[1][2])
is a German former neo-Nazi activist. Once the leading
organiser in Germany's neo-Nazi underground.
Althans, who subsequently acknowledged his homosexuality...

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen (21 June 1955, Bonn - 25 April 1991, Kassel)
was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications in 1991.

Joerg Haider: leader of Austrian far-right was a homosexual
Haider was Governor of Carinthia on two occasions, and the long-
time leader of the Austrian Freedom Party. Haider was frequently
criticized for statements in praise of Nazi policies, or considered
antisemitic. He was killed in a car accident. Haider, who on
the night of his death was partying in a gay bar, was a homosexual.
Sources:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B6rg_Haider
http://tinyurl.com/5h8rk8
http://tinyurl.com/65xyna

Adolf ****ler's Sidekick: The Openly Homosexual Ernst Roehm
Ernst Roehm was a German officer in the Bavarian Army and later
an early Nazi leader. He was a co-founder of the Sturmabteilung
("Storm Battalion"; SA),[1] the Nazi Party militia, and later
was its commander.

[...]

SA intimidation contributed to the rise of the Nazis and the violent
suppression of left-wing parties during electoral campaigns, but its
reputation for street violence and heavy drinking was a hindrance, as
was the open homosexuality of Roehm and other SA leaders such as his
deputy Edmund Heines.[5][6] One American journalist later wrote, "Roehm's
chiefs, men of the rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer,
commanding units of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were
almost without exception homosexuals[7]".

One American journalist later wrote, "Roehm's chiefs, men of the
rank of Gruppenfuehrer or Obergruppenfuehrer, commanding units
of several hundred thousand Storm Troopers, were almost without
exception homosexuals[7]".

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On 28/06/2015 03:47, rod wrote:
[...]

That wasn't written by any god, you fool. It was written by men.
C'mon out of that fantasy yer livin', sonny.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On 28/06/2015 03:47, rod wrote:
"Col. Edmund J. Burke" Wrote in message:
It's official as of today, folks. It's okay to be gay.
As such, I now invite Rod, Duke, and Dork to step into the light of day.
Come clean, youse guys. It's okay to be gay!
YAY FOR GAY!!!

I have no problem with gays, they human beings. God has a problem
with their sexual conduct just as a person should with theft. It
is wrong. No, i am not gay.

When God said the Gospel was for the Gentiles, it was for the worst of
the Gentiles who by nature show the Law of God is written on their hearts.

The marriage act between same sex couples is approved of God

God said a man should not lay with a man as he would with a woman.
Well you can't lay with a man as you would with a woman, the parts is
different as are the results. So basically gay sex is no harm, no
foul.

The "good news" comes a bit too late for Miss Recktum and her colostomy.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

On 6/28/2015 3:45 AM, NOT Loose Cannon but jew raghead sicko yidoid
Jakobsohn forging as Loose Cannon desperatelt forged:
In article ,
NEMO wrote:

There IS no 'marriage' act between same sex 'couples', dolt.

So it's ok for us jew ragheads to suck each others' and our donkeys' dicks, but
not to marry. Why?

Good question, kikey! LOLOK

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

In article ,
NEMO wrote:

[trashed]

You nazis suck dicks. Fact. Been like that since the very beginning.