Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.talk.creationism,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

Default HOW I SPENT MY SUMMER SOLSTICE

HOW I SPENT THE SUMMER SOLSTICE 2015
Day two and counting down to Fall. Yesterday was the longest day of the
year--if you live on or about the equator. Everywhere else it's just a long
day. Speaking of long days, I had one of those yesterday. It happened like
this...... Pleasance dragged me along to JC Penny......and well......

eventually she wandered off somewhere by her lonesome. Which left me milling
around the isles for ten minutes or so--looking for her and beginning to
suspect the store dicks thought I was a likely shoplifter. Then I finally
strolled across one. A freakin' chair! If you've ever been, you know there
aren't more than two of 'em in any of those freakin' Penny stores. I packed
my ass into that chair without delay, settling in for what might be a long
wait. It was a nice chair. Metal frame with an upholstered back and
contoured seat that felt good against my cheeks. But enough of that.

I glanced around and . . .? Wouldn't you know it, I was plopped down right
in the middle of the ****ing bras. Which I pretended not to notice, lol.
****ing row after goddamn row of ****ing bras! Bras to hold tits I couldn't
fondle and suck in ten thousand years. Well...... I just sat there twiddling
my thumbs, thinking about that, passing time.

But soon my mind began to wander, as it often does, towards other important
matters; and I found myself called to duty with the sizing up of women's
asses. A good place to do just that. Women everywhere. So then . . . Has it
ever crossed your mind . . . about how lots of women these days have
disgusting fat, sloshy asses? Like a twin lumps of melting Jello in a
****house--it's "Quanto orribile!" I assaulted my sensibilities by
picturing, in a military mind, what these young women with "orribile" asses
might look like about a decade or so down the road; and the mental pic
reminded me of the old saying, "an ass like a forty-dollar cow." Surely such
lardasses would never grace the pages of "Cosmo."
The nice firm, tight ass--the Holy Grail benchmark for most men--seemed the
exclusive domain of young teen shoppers, who went about their business in
the B-cup isle. From eighteen on, girls, it's a downhill toboggan ride for
you. I think you know this, too. Of course you do. It explains why you girls
are in such a hurry to get a'hold of a man while you're still young--while
there's still something desirable about you. Personally, I'm a leg n' ass
man, so I appreciate a fine ass, and I'm a good judge of the same. But
enough of that.....

At any rate, sitting there on my own ass, it slowly dawned upon me that my
presence there amid the bras was not especially unnoticed. Then some cow
with an ass like a ****ing rhinocerous, blockading the entire isle behind
it, despised me a withering glance. €śLike I ****ing care, bitch. ****!
Nobody would **** you," I thought. I was just about to get the hell outa
there and go look for Pleasance again when who but she appeared. When she
asked me what I had been doing, I simply said that I had had enough of asses
for one day.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
U.S. Army, ret.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.talk.creationism,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

On 23/06/2015 18:42, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:

HOW I SPENT THE SUMMER SOLSTICE 2015
Day two and counting down to Fall. Yesterday was the longest day of the
year--if you live on or about the equator.

It's the longest day of the year everywhere in the northern hemisphere.

--

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.talk.creationism,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Vidcapper" wrote in message ...

On 23/06/2015 18:42, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:

HOW I SPENT THE SUMMER SOLSTICE 2015
Day two and counting down to Fall. Yesterday was the longest day of the
year--if you live on or about the equator.

It's the longest day of the year everywhere in the northern hemisphere.

Paul? I guess, then, that's all included in the "about" part.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.talk.creationism,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Vidcapper" wrote in message
On 23/06/2015 18:42, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:

HOW I SPENT THE SUMMER SOLSTICE 2015
Day two and counting down to Fall. Yesterday was the longest day of the
year--if you live on or about the equator.

It's the longest day of the year everywhere in the northern hemisphere.

Don't feed the prick.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.talk.creationism,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message ...

"Vidcapper" wrote in message
On 23/06/2015 18:42, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:

HOW I SPENT THE SUMMER SOLSTICE 2015
Day two and counting down to Fall. Yesterday was the longest day of the
year--if you live on or about the equator.

It's the longest day of the year everywhere in the northern hemisphere.

"Don't feed the prick," he mumbled. Then Mr. Pounder went back to work on
his little gherkin--tossing his salad as it were.
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.talk.creationism,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

On 06/24/2015 08:24 AM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:

[snip]

It's the longest day of the year everywhere in the northern hemisphere.

Yes, it is the longest day. Some people don't notice that it is NOT the
latest sunset. They seem to forget that daylight length depends on TWO
things, and their extremes aren't on the same day.

Here, the latest sunset is on June 29, 8 days after the longest day.

[snip]

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Well, why did the Puritans come to this country?" a teacher asked his
history class. "To worship in their own way and to make other people do
the same" was the reply." [Frank Zindler]
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.talk.creationism,uk.legal,uk.rec.driving

"Mark Lloyd" wrote in message ...

On 06/24/2015 08:24 AM, Col. Edmund J. Burke wrote:

[snip]

It's the longest day of the year everywhere in the northern hemisphere.

Yes, it is the longest day. Some people don't notice that it is NOT the
latest sunset. They seem to forget that daylight length depends on TWO
things, and their extremes aren't on the same day.

Here, the latest sunset is on June 29, 8 days after the longest day.

[snip]

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Well, why did the Puritans come to this country?" a teacher asked his
history class. "To worship in their own way and to make other people do
the same" was the reply." [Frank Zindler]

Don't EVER snip my poasts, you BUTHOLE~
LOL

OT So that's how my Council Tax is spent Tricky Dicky[_4_] UK diy 3 July 15th 15 08:54 AM
A grand well spent:-) ARW UK diy 31 December 26th 14 08:04 PM
Over Ł2.2bn spent on DIY tools that aren't used The Medway Handyman UK diy 45 September 16th 12 10:04 PM
Happy Winter Solstice The Medway Handyman UK diy 12 December 28th 09 12:55 AM
How I spent my weekend, so far SteveB[_9_] Metalworking 16 November 9th 09 07:35 AM