Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Political surprise I guess

http://nextgenerationamerica.com/201...orses-clinton/
Posted to alt.home.repair

"philo" wrote in message
http://nextgenerationamerica.com/201...orses-clinton/

It is a little surprising but NR and HC are both members of a very exclusive
club - former First Ladies of the US. That's got to create *some* sort of
bond. I wonder how the Reaganites are going to take this?

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:23:42 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:

"Former First Lady Nancy Reagan is one prominent woman who isn't backing Hillary Clinton -- despite the claims of a hoax website"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2181283

But it does partly explain why you libs are soooo confused.
You get your "news" from kook websites and anything that fits
your agenda must be true.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:38:54 PM UTC-4, Robert Green wrote:
"philo" wrote in message
http://nextgenerationamerica.com/201...orses-clinton/

It is a little surprising but NR and HC are both members of a very exclusive
club - former First Ladies of the US. That's got to create *some* sort of
bond. I wonder how the Reaganites are going to take this?

--
Bobby G.

Figures that you'd be next in line to get suckered into an
obvious fake, spoof story.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/16/2015 1:40 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:23:42 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:

"Former First Lady Nancy Reagan is one prominent woman who isn't backing Hillary Clinton -- despite the claims of a hoax website"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2181283

But it does partly explain why you libs are soooo confused.
You get your "news" from kook websites and anything that fits
your agenda must be true.

Where else can kooks get their news?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"philo" wrote in message
http://nextgenerationamerica.com/201...orses-clinton/

It is a little surprising but NR and HC are both members of a very exclusive
club - former First Ladies of the US. That's got to create *some* sort of
bond. I wonder how the Reaganites are going to take this?

--
Bobby G.

Figures that you'd be next in line to get suckered into an
obvious fake, spoof story.

Keep in mind Boobie G was a beat reporter. Remember him saying
deadlines were sometimes more important than accuracy. Never let the
facts interfere with the righting of a good report. LMAO
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 10:40:35 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:23:42 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:

"Former First Lady Nancy Reagan is one prominent woman who isn't backing Hillary Clinton -- despite the claims of a hoax website"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2181283

Good catch!

But it does partly explain why you libs are soooo confused.
You get your "news" from kook websites and anything that fits
your agenda must be true.

The "you libs" should watch Fox News. :-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:52:11 -0400, Frank "frank
wrote:

On 6/16/2015 1:40 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:23:42 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:

"Former First Lady Nancy Reagan is one prominent woman who isn't backing Hillary Clinton -- despite the claims of a hoax website"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2181283

But it does partly explain why you libs are soooo confused.
You get your "news" from kook websites and anything that fits
your agenda must be true.

Where else can kooks get their news?

In the bottom of a Cracker Jacks box.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"philo" wrote in message
http://nextgenerationamerica.com/201...orses-clinton/

It is a little surprising but NR and HC are both members of a very exclusive
club - former First Ladies of the US. That's got to create *some* sort of
bond. I wonder how the Reaganites are going to take this?

--
Bobby G.

Figures that you'd be next in line to get suckered into an
obvious fake, spoof story.

Keep in mind Boobie G was a beat reporter. Remember him saying
deadlines were sometimes more important than accuracy. Never let the
facts interfere with the righting of a good report. LMAO

Yes, it made my day too! Not surprising how the libs are
easily suckered in. And then they take cheap shots at Fox News.
LMAO too!
Posted to alt.home.repair

"philo" wrote in message
http://nextgenerationamerica.com/201...orses-clinton/

It is a little surprising but NR and HC are both members of a very exclusive
club - former First Ladies of the US. That's got to create *some* sort of
bond. I wonder how the Reaganites are going to take this?

--
Bobby G.

Figures that you'd be next in line to get suckered into an
obvious fake, spoof story.

Keep in mind Boobie G was a beat reporter. Remember him saying
deadlines were sometimes more important than accuracy. Never let the
facts interfere with the righting of a good report. LMAO

Well, we've recently seen how certain network reporters simply "misremembered" the facts of the events they were reporting on. If it makes a story sound better and makes them look better, they'll make it up. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle News Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:23:42 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:

"Former First Lady Nancy Reagan is one prominent woman who isn't backing Hillary Clinton -- despite the claims of a hoax website"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2181283

Good catch!

But it does partly explain why you libs are soooo confused.
You get your "news" from kook websites and anything that fits
your agenda must be true.

The "you libs" should watch Fox News. :-\

I use my newest description for them: "Trans-Intelligent" ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Trans Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/16/2015 12:32 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"philo" wrote in message
http://nextgenerationamerica.com/201...orses-clinton/

It is a little surprising but NR and HC are both members of a very exclusive
club - former First Ladies of the US. That's got to create *some* sort of
bond. I wonder how the Reaganites are going to take this?

I just posted that as a joke

sorry
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:04:29 -0500, philo wrote:

I just posted that as a joke

....wiggle, wiggle, wiggle,
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 3:14:26 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:04:29 -0500, philo wrote:

I just posted that as a joke

...wiggle, wiggle, wiggle,

Typical. Even when they make a big, obvious mistake, they won't just
admit it.

BTW did you read the resignation letter from the white
NAACP president who claimed to be black? Kind of the same
thing. Instead of just saying, I messed up, sorry, I quit,
she has two pages of BS, Jim Crow, slavery, police brutality, etc.
She even claims that what she did was positive because now
people are coming forward to speak. Speak? Yeah, to say
she's a dumb b***. Many blacks are out in front on that one
too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:52:01 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 3:14:26 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:04:29 -0500, philo wrote:

I just posted that as a joke

...wiggle, wiggle, wiggle,

Typical. Even when they make a big, obvious mistake, they won't just
admit it.

BTW did you read the resignation letter from the white
NAACP president who claimed to be black? Kind of the same
thing. Instead of just saying, I messed up, sorry, I quit,
she has two pages of BS, Jim Crow, slavery, police brutality, etc.
She even claims that what she did was positive because now
people are coming forward to speak. Speak? Yeah, to say
she's a dumb b***. Many blacks are out in front on that one
too.

I did not read her letter. What is interesting to me is she documented
on legal forms she is an "African American". Getting monies from
agencies. Wanting protection for affirmative Action protection.

It amounts to Perjury and falsification of a legal document. Who will
prosecute her?

Imagine KARIM ABDUL-JABBAR saying he was 5' 8" but felt like he was 7'
tall ... LMAO

If I lied on documents, I'd be in The Hoose-Gow.

"Stan and Ollie arrive as new inmates at a prison after apparently
taking part in a hold-up raid, a raid they tell a prison officer they
were only watching. After attempting to escape and giving themselves
up after the officer shoots them in the seats of their pants they are
sent to dig ditches with other convicts on work detail. After sitting
down to eat at the officer's table and chopping down a tree being used
as a watchtower, they accidentally puncture the radiator in the prison
inspector's car with a pickaxe and then stupidly try to patch it with
rice on the advice of another convict. The rice boils up and spews out
after the engine is started. This starts a rice-throwing melee with
the visiting governor and his party."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hoose-Gow

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/16/2015 02:52 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 3:14:26 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:04:29 -0500, philo wrote:

I just posted that as a joke

...wiggle, wiggle, wiggle,

Typical. Even when they make a big, obvious mistake, they won't just
admit it.

Ok

fair enough

I'm an idiot.

But it was still a nice joke

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:53:56 -0500, philo wrote:

On 06/16/2015 02:52 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 3:14:26 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:04:29 -0500, philo wrote:

I just posted that as a joke

...wiggle, wiggle, wiggle,

Typical. Even when they make a big, obvious mistake, they won't just
admit it.

Ok

fair enough

I'm an idiot.

But it was still a nice joke

What exactly was the "joke"? What did I miss?

It was a bold face lie from the link, right? The same way "you lib's"
try to make false evidence to appear real.

Same as you have done against Gov. Walker!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/16/2015 05:14 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 16:53:56 -0500, philo wrote:

On 06/16/2015 02:52 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 3:14:26 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:04:29 -0500, philo wrote:

I just posted that as a joke

...wiggle, wiggle, wiggle,

Typical. Even when they make a big, obvious mistake, they won't just
admit it.

Ok

fair enough

I'm an idiot.

But it was still a nice joke

What exactly was the "joke"? What did I miss?

It was a bold face lie from the link, right? The same way "you lib's"
try to make false evidence to appear real.

Same as you have done against Gov. Walker!

The article was posted as a spoof, but I missed that fact.

As to Walker, since you don't live in Wis. all you know is what the
papers tell you.

Believe me, it's not the same as living here where we can see first hand
what he is doing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:53:36 -0500, philo wrote:

The article was posted as a spoof, but I missed that fact.

Sure. Like I can accept that silly notion.

As to Walker, since you don't live in Wis. all you know is what the
papers tell you.

Wrong. I can figure out what is working and what ticks you off about
him.

Believe me, it's not the same as living here where we can see first hand
what he is doing.

Living there, so you cannot see the benefits. Try again.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/16/2015 06:01 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:53:36 -0500, philo wrote:

The article was posted as a spoof, but I missed that fact.

Sure. Like I can accept that silly notion.

As to Walker, since you don't live in Wis. all you know is what the
papers tell you.

Wrong. I can figure out what is working and what ticks you off about
him.

Believe me, it's not the same as living here where we can see first hand
what he is doing.

Living there, so you cannot see the benefits. Try again.

You do not get it so I am not going to keep wasting my time arguing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I guess one big factor will be what the legal status of those
forms is. So far I think I heard that she lied on a job
application with the govt in Seattle and maybe when she applied
to college? Not sure that those rise to the level of a legal
document.

Did you hear the other part of the story that's a classic?
When she was in college, she sued the college, alleging discrimination,
because they removed some of her artwork from a show to make
room for black artists. That case was ultimately decided in court
as recently as 2006. So, another fake, phony, hypocrite, or else
her beliefs sure did a 180 in a short time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

City, State and other forms; where federal monies is involved,
provided by the feds has fine print below the signature line. Words
like "Under Penalty of Perjury". You sign making a declaration of
truth. I could never claim Cherokee blood as I had no proof that my
statement would be true, correct and accurate. Same during federal
investigations for my federal background checks.

I'm just a white boy with no extra privileges.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You can always claim to be "Trans-Negro" and the "Trans-Intelligent" people will believe you. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Trans Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

[8~{} Uncle Trany Monster

So you fellers must be "Faux-Intelligent"? *L*
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I've been using "Pseudo-Intellectual" to describe you Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks for many years. If you're referring to Fox News, NBC News is on the TV right now. As I mentioned before, I don't just watch Fox News, I watch many different news programs including Russia Today and Al Jazeera. Your subspecies always assumes that anyone who doesn't share your mental disorder must only be watching Fox News. -^_^-

[8~{} Uncle Faux Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

These folks don't watch Fox News or listen to Limbaugh or the like.
They just rely upon what others tell them about them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Whenever I ask one of the Hysterical Howling Trans-Intelligent Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who constantly denigrate Fox News if they ever watch it, the answer is invariably some iteration of,"HELL NO! It's all lies! I'll never watch that ****!" -^_^-

[8~{} Uncle Truth Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/17/2015 01:34 PM, Oren wrote:
I'm just a white boy with no extra privileges.

According to 23andMe I'm 99.8% European. I think that 0.2% Unassigned
deserves some sort of privileges.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

That's a perfect description of the Fox News bashers. They claim
that Fox lies, but when challenged to provide some examples, they
have nothing...... Because they don't watch it, they just
go by what some others who share their opinions tell them. Usually,
when a conservative is challenged, they have the facts. That's
what just happened here, when two libs got taken in by a BS scam
story. Took me less than a minute to find out the true facts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
rbowman wrote:

On 06/17/2015 01:34 PM, Oren wrote:
I'm just a white boy with no extra privileges.

According to 23andMe I'm 99.8% European. I think that 0.2% Unassigned
deserves some sort of privileges.

I have decided to self-define as Unassigned. If there ever was a
minority, this would be it.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:04:29 -0500, philo wrote:

I just posted that as a joke

...wiggle, wiggle, wiggle,

The snapperheads are circling... g

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 16:37:52 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:04:29 -0500, philo wrote:

I just posted that as a joke

...wiggle, wiggle, wiggle,

The snapperheads are circling... g

http://www.harpercollins.com/9780066...machiavelli-do

_What Would Machiavelli Do?_

[...]

What Would Machiavelli Do?

He would feast on other people's discord
He wouldn't exactly seek the company of ass-kissers and bimbos,
but he wouldn't reject them out of hand either
He would realize that loving yourself means never having to say
you're sorry
He would kill people, but only if he could feel good about himself
afterward
He would establish and maintain a psychotic level of control
He would use other people's opinions to sell his book!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 6:01:17 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:53:36 -0500, philo wrote:

The article was posted as a spoof, but I missed that fact.

Sure. Like I can accept that silly notion.

As to Walker, since you don't live in Wis. all you know is what the
papers tell you.

Wrong. I can figure out what is working and what ticks you off about
him.

Believe me, it's not the same as living here where we can see first hand
what he is doing.

Living there, so you cannot see the benefits. Try again.

Walker faces additional scrutiny: http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...308521291.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren: re Fox "News"

Sometimes I don't know why I go to
extremes. -Joel
Posted to alt.home.repair

bob_villa posted for all of us...

On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 6:01:17 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:53:36 -0500, philo wrote:

The article was posted as a spoof, but I missed that fact.

Sure. Like I can accept that silly notion.

As to Walker, since you don't live in Wis. all you know is what the
papers tell you.

Wrong. I can figure out what is working and what ticks you off about
him.

Believe me, it's not the same as living here where we can see first hand
what he is doing.

Living there, so you cannot see the benefits. Try again.

Walker faces additional scrutiny: http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...308521291.html

You mean like Solyndra and that gang?

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

Surprise! Gramp's shop[_2_] Woodworking 11 October 22nd 12 08:50 PM
Surprise ! Snag[_3_] Metalworking 10 June 20th 11 05:08 PM
Damn..I guess...I guess Im one too! Steve B[_9_] Metalworking 0 April 19th 10 05:22 PM
What a surprise... The Medway Handyman UK diy 29 February 17th 09 08:26 PM