Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Connecticut stand-off...

" A Connecticut man called 911 early Wednesday morning during a
four-hour stand-off with his eight-pound cat.

Mohammed Lokman told the operator that he and his wife were forced to
sit outside in their car for hours because the angry cat was guarding
the entrance of their Stamford home."

[...]

"No charges were filed against the couple or the cat, according to the
police."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/06/06/man-calls-911-because-his-cat-too-aggressive

What a pussy the guy must be
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
" A Connecticut man called 911 early Wednesday morning during a
four-hour stand-off with his eight-pound cat.

Mohammed Lokman told the operator that he and his wife were forced to
sit outside in their car for hours because the angry cat was guarding
the entrance of their Stamford home."

[...]

"No charges were filed against the couple or the cat, according to the
police."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/06/06/man-calls-911-because-his-cat-too-aggressive

What a pussy the guy must be

I thought FOX was supposed to be a "news" organization?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 12:57:31 AM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:
" A Connecticut man called 911 early Wednesday morning during a
four-hour stand-off with his eight-pound cat.

Mohammed Lokman told the operator that he and his wife were forced to
sit outside in their car for hours because the angry cat was guarding
the entrance of their Stamford home."

[...]

"No charges were filed against the couple or the cat, according to the
police."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/06/06/man-calls-911-because-his-cat-too-aggressive

What a pussy the guy must be

I thought FOX was supposed to be a "news" organization?

Don't trust any TV network. They're all being manipulated by those insidious New World Order people hidden in the background. The various networks are being directed to appeal to those people of different political beliefs but all the networks have the same goal. Their goal is to have everyone constantly at each others throats by trying to foment hate and discord among the people. When their actions cause a civil or race war, they'll swoop in after it's over then steal and take over everything. I'm not paranoid or some conspiracy nut, I just know they're out to get everyone and steal all our property. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paranoid Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/7/2015 7:58 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Don't trust any TV network. They're all being manipulated by those insidious New World Order people hidden in the background. The various networks are being directed to appeal to those people of different political beliefs but all the networks have the same goal. Their goal is to have everyone constantly at each others throats by trying to foment hate and discord among the people. When their actions cause a civil or race war, they'll swoop in after it's over then steal and take over everything. I'm not paranoid or some conspiracy nut, I just know they're out to get everyone and steal all our property. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paranoid Monster

You especially can be concerned about anyone who
replies to your usenet posts, and appears friendly.

Right, buddy?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 7:46:11 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 6/7/2015 7:58 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Don't trust any TV network. They're all being manipulated by those insidious New World Order people hidden in the background. The various networks are being directed to appeal to those people of different political beliefs but all the networks have the same goal. Their goal is to have everyone constantly at each others throats by trying to foment hate and discord among the people. When their actions cause a civil or race war, they'll swoop in after it's over then steal and take over everything. I'm not paranoid or some conspiracy nut, I just know they're out to get everyone and steal all our property. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paranoid Monster

You especially can be concerned about anyone who
replies to your usenet posts, and appears friendly.

Right, buddy?

-

OMG!! IT'S ONE OF THEM!! RUN, RUN LIKE THE WIND!! In my case, roll, roll as fast as I can. Damn, I just wet the bed. o_O

[8~{} Uncle OMG Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/7/2015 9:59 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 7:46:11 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You especially can be concerned about anyone who
replies to your usenet posts, and appears friendly.

Right, buddy?

-

OMG!! IT'S ONE OF THEM!! RUN, RUN LIKE THE WIND!! In my case, roll, roll as fast as I can. Damn, I just wet the bed. o_O

[8~{} Uncle OMG Monster

You can trust me; I'm from the government and
I'm here to help.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 1:57:31 AM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:
" A Connecticut man called 911 early Wednesday morning during a
four-hour stand-off with his eight-pound cat.

Mohammed Lokman told the operator that he and his wife were forced to
sit outside in their car for hours because the angry cat was guarding
the entrance of their Stamford home."

[...]

"No charges were filed against the couple or the cat, according to the
police."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/06/06/man-calls-911-because-his-cat-too-aggressive

What a pussy the guy must be

I thought FOX was supposed to be a "news" organization?

It is news. It demonstrates the pussification of the USA
by you libs.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
" A Connecticut man called 911 early Wednesday morning during a
four-hour stand-off with his eight-pound cat.

Mohammed Lokman told the operator that he and his wife were forced to
sit outside in their car for hours because the angry cat was guarding
the entrance of their Stamford home."

[...]

"No charges were filed against the couple or the cat, according to the
police."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/06/06/man-calls-911-because-his-cat-too-aggressive

What a pussy the guy must be

I thought FOX was supposed to be a "news" organization?

It is news. It demonstrates the pussification of the USA
by you libs.

Exactly. Not only are we not supposed to use self defense against others,
now we cannot even control our pets. Call the police, they know best and
will arrive when it suits them. When seconds count, the police are only
minutes away.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/7/2015 9:23 AM, taxed and spent wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message
On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 1:57:31 AM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:

[snip]

It is news. It demonstrates the pussification of the USA
by you libs.

Exactly. Not only are we not supposed to use self defense against others,
now we cannot even control our pets. Call the police, they know best and
will arrive when it suits them. When seconds count, the police are only
minutes away.

Not that I'd ever have a cat in my house,but had that occurred here, the
only 911 call that would have occurred might have been from my neighbor:

911: 911, what is your emergency?

Caller: I'm not sure, I just heard a single gunshot from the house next
door!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 1:57:31 AM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:

[snip]

It is news. It demonstrates the pussification of the USA
by you libs.

Exactly. Not only are we not supposed to use self defense against
others,
now we cannot even control our pets. Call the police, they know best and
will arrive when it suits them. When seconds count, the police are only
minutes away.

Not that I'd ever have a cat in my house,but had that occurred here, the
only 911 call that would have occurred might have been from my neighbor:

911: 911, what is your emergency?

Caller: I'm not sure, I just heard a single gunshot from the house next
door!

SINGLE gunshot?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 1:57:31 AM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:

[snip]

It is news. It demonstrates the pussification of the USA
by you libs.

Exactly. Not only are we not supposed to use self defense against others,
now we cannot even control our pets. Call the police, they know best and
will arrive when it suits them. When seconds count, the police are only
minutes away.

Not that I'd ever have a cat in my house,but had that occurred here, the
only 911 call that would have occurred might have been from my neighbor:

911: 911, what is your emergency?

Caller: I'm not sure, I just heard a single gunshot from the house next
door!

A dead cat can be very useful. 8-)

https://tinyurl.com/nhwm62o

[8~{} Uncle Cat Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 1:57:31 AM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:

[snip]

It is news. It demonstrates the pussification of the USA
by you libs.

Exactly. Not only are we not supposed to use self defense against others,
now we cannot even control our pets. Call the police, they know best and
will arrive when it suits them. When seconds count, the police are only
minutes away.

Not that I'd ever have a cat in my house,but had that occurred here, the only 911 call that would have occurred might have been from my neighbor:

911: 911, what is your emergency?

Caller: I'm not sure, I just heard a single gunshot from the house next
door!

It's only a crime if you get caught.

http://www.alleycat.org/page.aspx?pid=303
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 07 Jun 2015 09:48:15 -0500, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

Not that I'd ever have a cat in my house,but had that occurred here, the
only 911 call that would have occurred might have been from my neighbor:

911: 911, what is your emergency?

Caller: I'm not sure, I just heard a single gunshot from the house next
door!

Sounds like a waste of ammo. Just punt that SOB over the fence into
the neighbor's yard and go in the house.

practice is never a waste of ammo.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/6/15 3:27 PM, Oren wrote:
" A Connecticut man called 911 early Wednesday morning during a
four-hour stand-off with his eight-pound cat.

Mohammed Lokman told the operator that he and his wife were forced to
sit outside in their car for hours because the angry cat was guarding
the entrance of their Stamford home."

[...]

"No charges were filed against the couple or the cat, according to the
police."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/06/06/man-calls-911-because-his-cat-too-aggressive

What a pussy the guy must be

It may have been a Siamese Tiger. They don't wear stripes and look
small, but that's just to fool the public.

I knew a Coast Guard chief who came from the Philippines. He'd been a
guerrilla in WWII, IIRC. He was clearly very tough. If his office door
was open, I didn't step in unannounced because he might be practicing
with his throwing knives.

When he was playing with his small son on the carpet, the tiger
misunderstood the situation and attacked. The chief didn't stand a
chance. The tiger broke off the attack when the chief got well away from
the kid. When he got back from the emergency room, he dropped the tiger
into a bath tub with a cheater cord. It was easy. When a Siamese Tiger
isn't protecting anyone, it acts like a pussy cat.

Without training, a Siamese Tiger will behave and obey like a trained
German Shepherd. On an overseas assignment, a woman lived in a bad
neighborhood. One night, she heard a burglar in her apartment. She heard
him run out noisily and saw her tiger on his back. The tiger returned
with a triumphant look, and nobody ever again bothered her apartment.

Another woman was fearful of the creepy young man in the next apartment.
One morning when she came out her door, he was loitering close. Her
tiger placed himself between them and made noises only a Siamese Tiger
can make. The young man beat a retreat and kept his distance after that.

A Siamese Tiger will also go after a large dog with a reputation for
killing cats. Unlike some dogs, they don't attack for sport, but the
owner of such a dangerous beast must keep an eye on it. When a
two-year-old hugged his grandmother, a Siamese Tiger misunderstood and
raced across the yard to protect the grandmother. The owner shouted
"No!" The tiger ran off and reappeared looking sheepish. That's typical
of a Siamese Tiger who has been rebuked for going after somebody
inappropriately.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 2:24:22 AM UTC-4, J Burns wrote:
On 6/6/15 3:27 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

I would have reported this scum to animal control. The cat was
trying to defend his son, because he thought the infant was
being attacked and this is what he does? And you go
around making it sound like it's OK, perfectly normal?
Good grief.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/6/15 3:27 PM, Oren wrote:
[...]

I don't think it's fair to call the tiger scum. It was defending the
boy from a perceived threat.

The cat was
trying to defend his son, because he thought the infant was
being attacked and this is what he does? And you go
around making it sound like it's OK, perfectly normal?
Good grief.

An objective reporter such as yours truly can't very well inject the
personal opinion that it's a sad story.

What about the tiger who went after the two-year-old, mistakenly trying
to protect the grandmother? It obeyed its owner and showed remorse. What
if nobody had been able to stop the attack, and there were likely to be
future attacks? The chief was in that position. If it would attack
him, it could attack others, too. If he'd been cruel, he would have
killed it by throwing knives.