Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Connecticut stand-off...

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 12:57:31 AM UTC-5, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:
" A Connecticut man called 911 early Wednesday morning during a
four-hour stand-off with his eight-pound cat.

Mohammed Lokman told the operator that he and his wife were forced to
sit outside in their car for hours because the angry cat was guarding
the entrance of their Stamford home."

[...]

"No charges were filed against the couple or the cat, according to the
police."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/06/06/man-calls-911-because-his-cat-too-aggressive

What a pussy the guy must be

I thought FOX was supposed to be a "news" organization?

Don't trust any TV network. They're all being manipulated by those insidious New World Order people hidden in the background. The various networks are being directed to appeal to those people of different political beliefs but all the networks have the same goal. Their goal is to have everyone constantly at each others throats by trying to foment hate and discord among the people. When their actions cause a civil or race war, they'll swoop in after it's over then steal and take over everything. I'm not paranoid or some conspiracy nut, I just know they're out to get everyone and steal all our property. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paranoid Monster