Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Micky

Is a resident entertainer on alt.home.repair.
Most of his posts make me laugh and lots of ???!!!.
Laughing is good for any one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 9:57:35 AM UTC-4, Tony Hwang wrote:
Is a resident entertainer on alt.home.repair.
Most of his posts make me laugh and lots of ???!!!.
Laughing is good for any one.

The current thread on changing an attic fan is a good example.
I'm still waiting for the link to the ridge vent product he
claims is on his shingle roof. It's supposed to have the following
characteristics:

Plastic
Comes in a roll
Goes over a 5 or 6" wide cutout at the ridge
Doesn't use cap shingles on top.
Lasts the life of the roof.

He accuses me of giving him a hard time because
I'm skeptical that such a thing exists and just want
a link......
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Hwang wrote in :

Is a resident entertainer on alt.home.repair.
Most of his posts make me laugh and lots of ???!!!.
Laughing is good for any one.

I think of him more as the resident ass hole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 2:16:51 PM UTC-5, Zak W wrote:
Tony Hwang wrote in :

Is a resident entertainer on alt.home.repair.
Most of his posts make me laugh and lots of ???!!!.
Laughing is good for any one.

I think of him more as the resident ass hole.

Tony Hwang is not an "asshole" but you, on the other hand are definitely a "nasty troll" 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/17/2015 10:14 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 9:57:35 AM UTC-4, Tony Hwang wrote:
Is a resident entertainer on alt.home.repair.
Most of his posts make me laugh and lots of ???!!!.
Laughing is good for any one.

The current thread on changing an attic fan is a good example.
I'm still waiting for the link to the ridge vent product he
claims is on his shingle roof. It's supposed to have the following
characteristics:

Plastic
Comes in a roll
Goes over a 5 or 6" wide cutout at the ridge
Doesn't use cap shingles on top.
Lasts the life of the roof.

He accuses me of giving him a hard time because
I'm skeptical that such a thing exists and just want
a link......

Do a Google search for "ridge vents rolls" .... and, voila:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ridg...lz=&gws_rd=ssl

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 4:06:26 PM UTC-4, NorMinn wrote:
[...]

The existence of roll type ridge vent material is not the issue.
In fact, I was the one who told Micky about it. He says the
curious product he has on his roof has the characteristics
I listed:

Plastic
Comes in a roll
Goes over a 5 or 6" wide cutout at the ridge
Doesn't use cap shingles on top.
Lasts the life of the roof.

By my count, the roll type ridge vent material only has the
first two properties. When you find one that has all 5 with Google,
then you'll have something. You're not related to Micky, are you?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message ...
Is a resident entertainer on alt.home.repair.
Most of his posts make me laugh and lots of ???!!!.
Laughing is good for any one.

Micky's definitely one of the best, all right. One thing I'll say for sure is he either has or will try just about anything. And not bashful about asking any kind of questions, which is the way we should all be.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/19/15 10:49 PM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Is a resident entertainer on alt.home.repair. Most of his posts
make me laugh and lots of ???!!!. Laughing is good for any one.

Micky's definitely one of the best, all right. One thing I'll say
for sure is he either has or will try just about anything. And not
bashful about asking any kind of questions, which is the way we
should all be.

I hope he didn't get arrested on his Texas trip. Did he ever mention
what motorcycle club he's in?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"
wrote in news
"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
Is a resident entertainer on alt.home.repair.
Most of his posts make me laugh and lots of ???!!!.
Laughing is good for any one.

Micky's definitely one of the best, all right. One thing I'll say for
sure is he either has or will try just about anything. And not
bashful about asking any kind of questions, which is the way we should
all be.

While on the subject of resident clowns and attention-cravers, I haven't
seen anything from Danny D in a long time. What happend to him?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Micky or Danny D?

On 5/20/2015 5:28 AM, Zak W wrote:
While on the subject of resident clowns and attention-cravers, I haven't
seen anything from Danny D in a long time. What happend to him?

He's likely in the midst of trying to trim all the
brush per forest fire regs, or haul water for his
neighbors. I rather like the fellow, he's an
activist for good.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote in news:gqZ6x.35940$mT3.18514
@fx10.iad:

On 5/20/2015 5:28 AM, Zak W wrote:
While on the subject of resident clowns and attention-cravers, I haven't
seen anything from Danny D in a long time. What happend to him?

He's likely in the midst of trying to trim all the
brush per forest fire regs, or haul water for his
neighbors. I rather like the fellow, he's an
activist for good.

I like that: activist for good

Yes he is, but kind of like a simple child.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 5:28 AM, Zak W wrote:
While on the subject of resident clowns and attention-cravers, I haven't
seen anything from Danny D in a long time. What happend to him?

He's likely in the midst of trying to trim all the
brush per forest fire regs, or haul water for his
neighbors. I rather like the fellow, he's an
activist for good.

I like that: activist for good

Yes he is, but kind of like a simple child.

He is busy trying to slice lunch meat perfectly every time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 5:28 AM, Zak W wrote:
While on the subject of resident clowns and attention-cravers, I
haven't seen anything from Danny D in a long time. What happend to
him?

He's likely in the midst of trying to trim all the
brush per forest fire regs, or haul water for his
neighbors. I rather like the fellow, he's an
activist for good.

I like that: activist for good

Yes he is, but kind of like a simple child.

He is busy trying to slice lunch meat perfectly every time.

With a cheap slicer attached to an electric drill.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/22/2015 12:11 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:
He's likely in the midst of trying to trim all the
brush per forest fire regs, or haul water for his
neighbors. I rather like the fellow, he's an
activist for good.

I like that: activist for good

Yes he is, but kind of like a simple child.

He is busy trying to slice lunch meat perfectly every time.

Danny D projects all seem to be helping others.
I think that's admirable.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/22/2015 3:59 AM, Zak W wrote:

I like that: activist for good

Yes he is, but kind of like a simple child.

He is busy trying to slice lunch meat perfectly every time.

With a cheap slicer attached to an electric drill.

Harbor Freight has em 40% off, this week.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 5:28 AM, Zak W wrote:
While on the subject of resident clowns and attention-cravers, I haven't
seen anything from Danny D in a long time. What happend to him?

He's likely in the midst of trying to trim all the
brush per forest fire regs, or haul water for his
neighbors. I rather like the fellow, he's an
activist for good.

I like that: activist for good

Yes he is, but kind of like a simple child.

I disagree. Mickey seem to me to be one of those rare people who has done a lot over the years and face value about things. Need more Mickeys in the world.