Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.driving

Default MISS RECKTUM?

Mebbe I should start calling you that since you ain't gots no balls. LOL

p.s. This weekend is Sinko de Mayo, which could be the sinking of May or
May 5th, depending how youse looks at it. Have a nice one, and don't suck
two much cock!
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.suicide.methods,uk.rec.driving,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.greek

Default Everyone having Endless Fun with Roman our cowardly gaping Grikanus! LOLK

On 5/1/2015 11:38 AM, % wrote:
The Peeler wrote:

x-no-archive: no

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!! And I, anal psychotic Grik idiot followed,
up AGAIN! LMAO! Think I do, something BIG again!

Why oh, WHY oh, WHY oh, WHY oh, WHY OH, are ALL, we pro-semites, ALWAYS, without ANY, exception so,
ABYSMALLY stupid? LOL

Why oh, Why oh...good, question anus! LOL

I don't think Albanians celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

You HAVE to celebrate it in North Stockton (aka Sacramenno),
Janithurd...you're positively INFESTED with Mexes! LOLK

That would, be better, than being, infested with, Grik scum like me, Radabitch! BG

Gosh Roman the cowardly gaping Grik anus...it, WOULD innit! GVGBGVGGV

enough of this bull**** , is someone going to get griked or not

The Grik gets greeked every single greeking night! LOLK

MISTER RECKTUM? Col. Edmund Burke[_5_] Home Repair 1 April 30th 15 10:34 PM
MISTER RECKTUM WON'T TOUCH MY "GOD" POAST Col. Edmund Burke[_8_] Home Repair 1 April 13th 15 08:45 PM
What did I miss? Steve Turner[_3_] Woodworking 16 March 15th 11 02:43 AM
Miss me? Steve B[_3_] Metalworking 5 February 22nd 10 04:40 AM
Miss me yet? Don Foreman Metalworking 0 February 12th 10 05:23 AM