Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Record number of Americans trading electric cars for SUVs ...

.... Americans aren't buying what the administration is selling?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4196060117001/record-number-of-americans-trading-electric-cars-for-suvs/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/qjuy9qv
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 3:12:44 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
... Americans aren't buying what the administration is selling?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4196060117001/record-number-of-americans-trading-electric-cars-for-suvs/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/qjuy9qv

....I knew who posted this even before I opened it. How sad...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 13:17:21 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

...I knew who posted this even before I opened it. How sad...

What else do you know? I'd Like to know how smart you are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

...I knew who posted this even before I opened it. How sad...

What else do you know? I'd Like to know how smart you are.

I know how to keep an idiot in suspense? ;^)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 13:36:10 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

...I knew who posted this even before I opened it. How sad...

What else do you know? I'd Like to know how smart you are.

I know how to keep an idiot in suspense? ;^)

I have my doubts of your capability to do so. Or perhaps you just
entertain yourself.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

...I knew who posted this even before I opened it. How sad...

What else do you know? I'd Like to know how smart you are.

I know how to keep an idiot in suspense? ;^)

Careful, Bob, you're going to end up in a battle of wits and you are
clearly unarmed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 5:57:18 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Careful, Bob, you're going to end up in a battle of wits and you are
clearly unarmed.

....just like you're clearly original?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 25 Apr 2015 17:56:24 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

...I knew who posted this even before I opened it. How sad...

What else do you know? I'd Like to know how smart you are.

I know how to keep an idiot in suspense? ;^)

Careful, Bob, you're going to end up in a battle of wits and you are
clearly unarmed.

"...The fight will start again after the following sentences
have been said by the referee: "En garde" (On guard), "Ętes-vous pręts
?" (Are you ready ?, to which the fencers have to answer yes), "Allez"
(Go)."

Touche`
--
"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up."
-- Lily Tomlin
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2015 4:17 PM, bob_villa wrote:
On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 3:12:44 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
... Americans aren't buying what the administration is selling?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4196060117001/record-number-of-americans-trading-electric-cars-for-suvs/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/qjuy9qv

...I knew who posted this even before I opened it. How sad...

and what part don't you understand?

Gas is cheaper and people aren't buying the chintzy vehicles.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/25/2015 03:12 PM, Oren wrote:
... Americans aren't buying what the administration is selling?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4196060117001/record-number-of-americans-trading-electric-cars-for-suvs/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/qjuy9qv

Maybe you missed this

http://bigthink.com/Resurgence/shari...ox-news-parent

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 7:58:06 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 04/25/2015 03:12 PM, Oren wrote:
... Americans aren't buying what the administration is selling?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4196060117001/record-number-of-americans-trading-electric-cars-for-suvs/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/qjuy9qv

Maybe you missed this

http://bigthink.com/Resurgence/shari...ox-news-parent

Heck, the Saudis own stock in just about everything including real estate
in New York City if I'm not mistaken. I must wonder if the kingdom and its princes own a stake in ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and Disney? I'm not trying to defend Fox News but just because someone owns a stake in something doesn't mean they control it. I'd suggest checking out who started Big Think and who runs it. Besides, I'm just trying to be fair and balanced. 8-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Think

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/27/2015 03:21 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I'm sure the Saudi's own and have partial control over a lot of things,
just wanted to point out that Fox News is influenced by the same folks
who brought us 9-1-1
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:36:43 -0500, philo wrote:

I'm sure the Saudi's own and have partial control over a lot of things,
just wanted to point out that Fox News is influenced by the same folks
who brought us 9-1-1

Whoa! How was Fox News _"influenced"_ by what happened when or nation
was attacked. Rag heads executed a very smart attack.

Saudi Arabia is strategic to our national and world security. I'm not
sure you understand, like about Gov. Walker. You say he is "gutting"
education and Fox News is "influenced".

Give me details or at least a bone to pick.
--
"Dodgeball in Burkas" -- Greg Gutfeld
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/27/2015 12:33 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:36:43 -0500, philo wrote:

I'm sure the Saudi's own and have partial control over a lot of things,
just wanted to point out that Fox News is influenced by the same folks
who brought us 9-1-1

Whoa! How was Fox News _"influenced"_ by what happened when or nation
was attacked. Rag heads executed a very smart attack.

Saudi Arabia is strategic to our national and world security. I'm not
sure you understand, like about Gov. Walker. You say he is "gutting"
education and Fox News is "influenced".

Give me details or at least a bone to pick.

I thought I had posted links but if not...

here is one link from our home town right-leaning paper

http://www.jsonline.com/news/educati...291692801.html

Here is one of many links for FOX news

http://www.clarionproject.org/analys...uence-fox-news

Your are an idiot if you trust the Saudi's

you sure are playing right into their game.

at least with Korea and Iran they do not hide the fact that they are evil.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2015 4:12 PM, Oren wrote:
... Americans aren't buying what the administration is selling?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4196060117001/record-number-of-americans-trading-electric-cars-for-suvs/?playlist_id=928378949001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/qjuy9qv

I can understand that. Cute toys, not very practical for most people yet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

WOW! What incredibly biased commentary.

Clearly, record #'s of Americans have electric cars to trade in. Since gas
prices have dropped so much, it's hardly surprising some of those people get
SUVs. I bet some of those SUVs are hybrids too, but of course, FOX would not
mention that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/26/15 1:28 PM, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:

WOW! What incredibly biased commentary.

Clearly, record #'s of Americans have electric cars to trade in. Since gas
prices have dropped so much, it's hardly surprising some of those people get
SUVs. I bet some of those SUVs are hybrids too, but of course, FOX would not
mention that.

The term SUV is meaningless to me. It seems to include my aunt's CR-V
(34 highway, 27 city, just a car that doesn't require her to bend over)
and a neighbor's Expedition.