Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

Default WHEN THEY DELIVER MY LANDSCAPE ROCK

later today. I'll be a'waiting at the curb with bells one.

Discuss.....................
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving

On 4/18/2015 9:42 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
later today. I'll be a'waiting at the curb with bells one.

Discuss.....................

When your dick gets hard the bill will ring.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling

"NEMO" wrote in message
On 4/18/2015 8:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/18/2015 9:42 AM, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:
later today. I'll be a'waiting at the curb with bells one.

When your dick gets hard the bill will ring.

Coloon's dick (if any) only gets hard in the presence of ladyboyz!
LOLK

Bell! You Idiot!!

DesignBuild fails to deliver designbuildsux Home Ownership 0 June 15th 07 01:51 PM
Circuit breaker does not deliver 240 volt [email protected] Home Repair 14 February 26th 06 02:32 AM
Why didn't Cheney deliver a double tap? Don Bruder Metalworking 0 February 13th 06 03:06 PM
Do B&Q Deliver? Jim UK diy 30 October 14th 05 09:11 PM
Santa Didn't Deliver? [email protected] Woodworking 3 January 3rd 05 12:49 PM