Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping Oren: is there a partition to recall Brian Sandoval yet?

Hi Oren,

After 78% of Nevadans voted down the gross margins tax,
now Brian Sandoval is trying it with an income tax on businesses!
What a lying piece of s---! (For the rest of you, the liar promised
no new taxes.)

http://taxfoundation.org/blog/nevada...-license-fee-0

Is there a partition to recall Brian Sandoval yet?

-T

First Kenny Guinn, now Brian Sandoval. Are you getting as
tired of Left Wingers lying about being conservative, getting
into office under false pretenses, and them being as bad if
not worse than a Democrat!? Time we recalled some of their
lying asses!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:00:47 -0700, T wrote:

Hi Oren,

After 78% of Nevadans voted down the gross margins tax,
now Brian Sandoval is trying it with an income tax on businesses!
What a lying piece of s---! (For the rest of you, the liar promised
no new taxes.)

http://taxfoundation.org/blog/nevada...-license-fee-0

Is there a partition to recall Brian Sandoval yet?

-T

First Kenny Guinn, now Brian Sandoval. Are you getting as
tired of Left Wingers lying about being conservative, getting
into office under false pretenses, and them being as bad if
not worse than a Democrat!? Time we recalled some of their
lying asses!

I'm not familiar with his proposal. Looks like it is intended to
restructure license fees. Under Sandoval, sin taxes and vehicle
registration fees have went up.

It could be worse. The Dems want to change the Nevada Constitution
(think state income /corporate tax - currently 0% each). Had Rory Reid
won... where would we be?!

Sandoval is a moderate, a former federal judge that stepped down to
run for governor. He could run for Dirty Harry's senate seat in 2016.
There is speculation that he is on Jeb's short list for V.P.

_Nevada Governor Attacks Tax Foundation Report_

http://taxfoundation.org/blog/nevada-governor-attacks-tax-foundation-report
Posted to alt.home.repair

petition
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/14/15 1:44 PM, philo wrote:

petition

Photograph. I'm trying to recall him. A photograph might help.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:44:57 -0500, philo wrote:

petition

Any Petition against Sandoval would partition the Republican party

(Todd has hard drives on his mind)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/14/2015 11:12 AM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:44:57 -0500, philo wrote:

petition

Any Petition against Sandoval would partition the Republican party

(Todd has hard drives on his mind)

Actually, I was researching RAID controllers and hard drives
when I took a break to write this. So, you got me. :'(
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/14/2015 09:43 AM, Oren wrote:
I'm not familiar with his proposal. Looks like it is intended to
restructure license fees. Under Sandoval, sin taxes and vehicle
registration fees have went up.

Here is an explanation and a list of who and who doesn't
support the turkey:

http://www.stopthesandovaltax.com/

Basically, it puts an income tax on businesses and
bills them through their license fee. I would have
to start doing quarterly income taxes for this
thing. And, the number going around to is 2000 U$D
just for the paperwork, not including the license
fee.

Also, business are still waiting before coming to
Nevada to see how this abomination works out.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/14/2015 11:01 AM, J Burns wrote:
On 4/14/15 1:44 PM, philo wrote:

petition

Photograph. I'm trying to recall him. A photograph might help.

http://gotrex.rocks/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/tax.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:01:40 -0400, J Burns
wrote:

A photograph might help.

"...Sandoval is a former judge of the United States District Court for
the District of Nevada. On June 9, 2010, Sandoval defeated his GOP
challengers (including incumbent governor Jim Gibbons) to win the
Republican nomination for the 2010 Gubernatorial election.

Prior to his service as a federal judge, he served as the Attorney
General of Nevada, the youngest chairman of the Gaming Commission of
Nevada and a state legislator. Sandoval was also the first Hispanic
candidate elected to statewide office in Nevada."

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Brian_Sandoval_2010.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:52:23 -0700, T wrote:

On 04/14/2015 09:43 AM, Oren wrote:
I'm not familiar with his proposal. Looks like it is intended to
restructure license fees. Under Sandoval, sin taxes and vehicle
registration fees have went up.

Here is an explanation and a list of who and who doesn't
support the turkey:

http://www.stopthesandovaltax.com/

Basically, it puts an income tax on businesses and
bills them through their license fee. I would have
to start doing quarterly income taxes for this
thing. And, the number going around to is 2000 U$D
just for the paperwork, not including the license
fee.

Also, business are still waiting before coming to
Nevada to see how this abomination works out.

Tesla just came to Nevada.

"...the $1.1 billion in new taxes is for education, however, the money
goes into the general fund and can be reallocated anytime for other
programs. "

Let me guess. He moves money around. If he avoids education, liberals
will call him some nasty word. He stuck his toe in the water when he
left his life time appointment to the federal bench.

If some of the gun related fees stop, money comes from another pile
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:48:23 -0700, T wrote:

On 04/14/2015 11:12 AM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:44:57 -0500, philo wrote:

petition

Any Petition against Sandoval would partition the Republican party

(Todd has hard drives on his mind)

Actually, I was researching RAID controllers and hard drives
when I took a break to write this. So, you got me. :'(

Is that your final answer? You can phone a friend.

:-\
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A photograph might help.

"...Sandoval is a former judge of the United States District Court for
the District of Nevada. On June 9, 2010, Sandoval defeated his GOP
challengers (including incumbent governor Jim Gibbons) to win the
Republican nomination for the 2010 Gubernatorial election.

Prior to his service as a federal judge, he served as the Attorney
General of Nevada, the youngest chairman of the Gaming Commission of
Nevada and a state legislator. Sandoval was also the first Hispanic
candidate elected to statewide office in Nevada."

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Brian_Sandoval_2010.jpg

I stand corrected.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Setzer#/media/File:Brian_Salzburg_2006.JPG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/14/2015 02:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:48:23 -0700, T wrote:

On 04/14/2015 11:12 AM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2015 12:44:57 -0500, philo wrote:

petition

Any Petition against Sandoval would partition the Republican party

(Todd has hard drives on his mind)

Actually, I was researching RAID controllers and hard drives
when I took a break to write this. So, you got me. :'(

Is that your final answer? You can phone a friend.

:-\

There are three types of friends in life:

1) those that won't tell you your fly is unzipped

2) those that will tell you your fly is unzipped

3) those that won't tell you, but will tell everyone
else in the room!

:'(

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/15/2015 4:06 AM, T wrote:
There are three types of friends in life:

1) those that won't tell you your fly is unzipped

2) those that will tell you your fly is unzipped

3) those that won't tell you, but will tell everyone
else in the room!

:'(

1) aquaintances
2) friends
3) associates, not friends.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

ping Oren: 93 MPH winds, did you survive? Todd Home Repair 6 December 12th 14 10:26 PM
Ping Oren SteveB[_15_] Home Repair 1 June 9th 14 02:54 PM
Ping: Oren SteveB[_2_] Home Repair 1 December 3rd 07 06:55 PM
PING: Oren jJim McLaughlin Home Repair 0 August 15th 07 02:33 PM
Ping: Brian in Vancouver T Zajac Woodworking 1 January 6th 05 02:02 PM