Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Open Letter to Reid

_Brothel ladies want to give Harry Reid a fond farewell_

"Hookers love Harry Reid for getting them health care, and for
fighting for their “pan-sexual desires,” so they’re offering to host
his retirement party.

“The Resort and Spa at Sheri’s Ranch would be honored if you would
consider our brothel the official venue for your 2016 retirement
party,” the brothel proposed/stunted on its site.

In this open letter, the brothel also outed, but not by name,
politicos who have experienced the legal excursion of the ranch:

“Many of your colleagues are intimately aware of our offerings, but we
may have added new options since they last visited,” including a
bondage chamber and Jacuzzis."

http://www.reviewjournal.com/columns-blogs/doug-elfman/brothel-ladies-want-give-harry-reid-fond-farewell

Letter:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/260647787/Open-Letter-to-Reid
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 11:42:56 AM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
[...]

CNN did a nice and unexpected job exposing old Harry:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/31/politi...ash-interview/

They brought up him lying when he claimed on the Senate floor
during the presidential campaign,
that Mitt Romney paid no income taxes for 10 years. The scum
didn't have the decency to say something like "Yeah, I guess I
went too far there and should have apologized". Instead he
just smirked and said "He didn't win....." In other words, it's
perfectly OK to abuse his Senate office, use the fact that he
can lie and slander on the Senate floor and be immune from a
lawsuit, as long as it helped screw Romney. Lie about Romney,
lie to the American people during an election, and no regrets.
The Democrats should be proud.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 12:22:54 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

Trust me. I've been voting against Harry since 1996. I'm known to know
what a phony looks like.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/02/2015 01:33 PM, Oren wrote:
Trust me. I've been voting against Harry since 1996. I'm known to know
what a phony looks like.

Yeah, but look what's next up -- that grandstanding, gun-grabbing, loud
mouthed asshole Schumer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 10:28:11 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 04/02/2015 01:33 PM, Oren wrote:
Trust me. I've been voting against Harry since 1996. I'm known to know
what a phony looks like.

Yeah, but look what's next up -- that grandstanding, gun-grabbing, loud
mouthed asshole Schumer.

Yeah, he's a piece of work. A kid could trip over a soda can
and Schumer calls a press conference, pontificating over more
regulations of soda cans, kids, whatever. He reminds me of the
kid that the bullies all picked on in school.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

At least one of my lib Senators is probably on his way to the pokey.
Menendez. He claims it's politically motivated. I thought that too.
Too bad Menendez didn't spell out who he thinks is out to get him.
Maybe he will.

I'm not sure of the motivation. Generally speaking, investigators get
it right. Then again, they screwed up case on the Senator from Alaska
-- his name was cleared after his death from a plane crash.

Consider the alleged crimes are "white collar"; if and after he goes
to federal prison, it will be short and easy time. He could stand on
his head for 18 months
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 04:46:24 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Yeah, but look what's next up -- that grandstanding, gun-grabbing, loud
mouthed asshole Schumer.

Yeah, he's a piece of work. A kid could trip over a soda can
and Schumer calls a press conference, pontificating over more
regulations of soda cans, kids, whatever. He reminds me of the
kid that the bullies all picked on in school.

If a kid tripped he would want to regulate or take your child. Unfit
parent. Sen. Chuckie is an ass.

Reid's protégé

(One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential
person.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Yeah, but look what's next up -- that grandstanding, gun-grabbing, loud
mouthed asshole Schumer.

Yeah, he's a piece of work. A kid could trip over a soda can
and Schumer calls a press conference, pontificating over more
regulations of soda cans, kids, whatever. He reminds me of the
kid that the bullies all picked on in school.

If a kid tripped he would want to regulate or take your child. Unfit
parent. Sen. Chuckie is an ass.

Reid's protégé

(One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential
person.)

Then there is the number 3 moron in the senate. Dicky "The Dumb"
Durbin. He and Chuckie boy are roommates but they've had a falling out
when Durbin publicly stepped aside to avoid a contest for Reid's ass,
er, seat. Now Schumer isn't backing Durbin for the number 2 spot which
he'll be vacating. Those two corrupt morons will be battling each other
and maybe, just maybe,somebody will walk up behind them and take it away.

Well, we can dream...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 04/02/2015 01:33 PM, Oren wrote:
Trust me. I've been voting against Harry since
1996. I'm known to know
what a phony looks like.

Yeah, but look what's next up -- that
grandstanding, gun-grabbing, loud mouthed
asshole Schumer.

You can add that jackass michael bloomberg
to the list.......

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 17:04:45 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 04/02/2015 01:33 PM, Oren wrote:
Trust me. I've been voting against Harry since
1996. I'm known to know
what a phony looks like.

Yeah, but look what's next up -- that
grandstanding, gun-grabbing, loud mouthed
asshole Schumer.

You can add that jackass michael bloomberg
to the list.......

Phuc him. His gun control initiative in Nevada will be defeated in
2016, if the legislature lets it go that far. Should know by June.
We do appreciate his money spent here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/03/2015 05:46 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Yeah, he's a piece of work. A kid could trip over a soda can
and Schumer calls a press conference, pontificating over more
regulations of soda cans, kids, whatever. He reminds me of the
kid that the bullies all picked on in school.

His act on the committee investigating Waco was classic. According to
Chuckie a flashbang is just a harmless little firecracker.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 11:14:22 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 04/03/2015 05:46 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Yeah, he's a piece of work. A kid could trip over a soda can
and Schumer calls a press conference, pontificating over more
regulations of soda cans, kids, whatever. He reminds me of the
kid that the bullies all picked on in school.

His act on the committee investigating Waco was classic. According to
Chuckie a flashbang is just a harmless little firecracker.

That's because the *govt* threw it into a building full of
children. If a private citizen set one off in the middle
of an empty field, Chuckie Schmuckie would be holding
a press conference about a terrorist attack.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 4 Apr 2015 06:48:09 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 11:14:22 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 04/03/2015 05:46 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Yeah, he's a piece of work. A kid could trip over a soda can
and Schumer calls a press conference, pontificating over more
regulations of soda cans, kids, whatever. He reminds me of the
kid that the bullies all picked on in school.

His act on the committee investigating Waco was classic. According to
Chuckie a flashbang is just a harmless little firecracker.

That's because the *govt* threw it into a building full of
children. If a private citizen set one off in the middle
of an empty field, Chuckie Schmuckie would be holding
a press conference about a terrorist attack.

He would poop his pants if he ever saw a couple sent down range in a
prison cell block at USP-Lewisburg. Crooks were diving for cover under
the bunk beds. The stingers send dense rubber balls bouncing all over
the place.
--
Somtimes you just have a bad day at the dungeon