Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,uk.rec.driving

Default JESUS WAS A FILTHY PIG (Sunday Sermon)

Goddamn jews back then never washed except when they crossed a river.
Disgusting Pigs! King of the Pigs!
YAY!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,uk.rec.driving

Default Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDSexual Cripple, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups! LOL

On 2/8/2015 2:18 PM, The Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 08 Feb 2015 09:55:55 -0800, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

Goddamn jews back then never washed except when they crossed a river.
Disgusting Pigs! King of the Pigs!
YAY!

You almost got it, Colon! The jews a bunch of primitive, barbaric,
semitic ragheads who go round circumcising each other. Jesus, on the
other hand, was a Palestinian.

Jesus was, by all accounts, a PURE JEW! Actually even his "father in heaven"
was a JEWISH God! So, when you pray to your Jesus, you are actually kissing
a Jew's ass! LOL

So, in that case, who is this Allah, who the
Islam folks hold to be divine?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,uk.rec.driving

Default Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDgaping Grik anus on these Groups! LOL

On 2/8/2015 1:00 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/8/2015 2:18 PM, The Peeler wrote:

Goddamn jews back then never washed except when they crossed a river.
Disgusting Pigs! King of the Pigs!
YAY!

You almost got it, Colon! The jews a bunch of primitive, barbaric,
semitic ragheads who go round circumcising each other. Jesus, on the
other hand, was a Palestinian.

Jesus was, by all, accounts, a PURE PALESTINIAN! Actually even his, "father in
heaven" was a PALESTINIAN God! So, when I pray to, my Jesus, I am, actually
kissing a Pallie's ass! LOL

Gosh! Seems!!! LOLK

So, in that case, who is this Allah, who the
Islam folks hold to be divine?

The curse of jew ragheads worldwide.