DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JESUS WAS A FILTHY PIG (Sunday Sermon) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/379109-jesus-filthy-pig-sunday-sermon.html)

Col. Edmund Burke[_6_] February 8th 15 04:01 PM

JESUS WAS A FILTHY PIG (Sunday Sermon)

Goddamn jews back then never washed except when they crossed a river.
Disgusting Pigs! King of the Pigs!
YAY!

Stormin Mormon[_10_] February 8th 15 09:00 PM

Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDSexual Cripple, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups! LOL

On 2/8/2015 2:18 PM, The Peeler wrote:
On Sun, 08 Feb 2015 09:55:55 -0800, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

Goddamn jews back then never washed except when they crossed a river.
Disgusting Pigs! King of the Pigs!
YAY!

You almost got it, Colon! The jews a bunch of primitive, barbaric,
semitic ragheads who go round circumcising each other. Jesus, on the
other hand, was a Palestinian.

Jesus was, by all accounts, a PURE JEW! Actually even his "father in heaven"
was a JEWISH God! So, when you pray to your Jesus, you are actually kissing
a Jew's ass! LOL

So, in that case, who is this Allah, who the
Islam folks hold to be divine?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

NEMO February 8th 15 10:18 PM

Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDgaping Grik anus on these Groups! LOL

On 2/8/2015 1:00 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/8/2015 2:18 PM, The Peeler wrote:

Goddamn jews back then never washed except when they crossed a river.
Disgusting Pigs! King of the Pigs!
YAY!

You almost got it, Colon! The jews a bunch of primitive, barbaric,
semitic ragheads who go round circumcising each other. Jesus, on the
other hand, was a Palestinian.

Jesus was, by all, accounts, a PURE PALESTINIAN! Actually even his, "father in
heaven" was a PALESTINIAN God! So, when I pray to, my Jesus, I am, actually
kissing a Pallie's ass! LOL

Gosh! Seems!!! LOLK

So, in that case, who is this Allah, who the
Islam folks hold to be divine?

The curse of jew ragheads worldwide.