Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plumbing-reducing size of well supply line to pressure tank?

I have a sediment filter that I want to install on my drilled well supply line on the well side of my pressure tank. The supply line from the well looks like 1.5" o.d. black pvc (1.25" i.d. maybe?). The filter I have is .75" ea side. Will I have any issues if I reduce the intake pipe size down to .75" from 1.25" before it enters the pressure tank? other than slower fill time?

Thanks.
Geo.