Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default File Conversion DWG to PDF, GIF, etc

Can any recommend a free online viewer for DWG? 2nd choice would to install one - not thrilled about installing software from the web.

Today I tried converting DWG to PDF at www.zamzar.com, and the PDF was the wrong proportion - cutting off the left side of the image. I have been using www.zamzar.com for years and doing a great job with other formats.

Original DWG is 11x17 (ratio 1.55)
Converted file is 600x800 (ratio 1.33)

Link directly to image:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.jpg
If that doesn't work, this will get to it:
http://i60.tinypic.com/2u4h8g5.gif

Thanks!