Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Faucet ID

Trying to help a friend on-line

she said a guest broke the handle off her shower

this is the only photo I have and can't quite make out the brand name

if anyone knows please let me know

I am trying to see if they have a repair kit

otherwise she will need to cut the wall open from behind to replace it
(no door)

http://images2.snapfish.com/23232323...3C732%3Anu0mrj
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2015 11:56 AM, philo wrote:

this is the only photo I have and can't quite make out the brand name

if anyone knows please let me know

http://images2.snapfish.com/23232323...3C732%3Anu0mrj

Looks like my old Price Pfister. No longer have it so I can't compare
it for you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"philo " wrote in message
Trying to help a friend on-line

she said a guest broke the handle off her shower

this is the only photo I have and can't quite make out the brand name

if anyone knows please let me know

I am trying to see if they have a repair kit

otherwise she will need to cut the wall open from behind to replace it
(no door)

http://images2.snapfish.com/23232323...3C732%3Anu0mrj

That's a Moen, little feller.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Looks like my old Price Pfister. No longer have it so I can't compare it
for you.

Which gets me to remembering the last time my doc stuck his finger up my
kazoo. I flinched. "Sure yer not using the whole fist, doc?"