Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Tools for earlier Milwaukee 18V battery packs???

I've several that use the old 18V pack that are all still perfectly
satisfactory (tools as well as the packs)

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/accessories/batteries-and-chargers/48-11-2230

I'd like to add some other pieces but I really, really, really, do _NOT_
want yet another battery style/charger/etc., to have to fool with.

Anybody have any ideas on finding stuff for these any longer? In
particular, right now I'd like one (or two) of the LED "lanterns" for
outage use.

There are a zillion alternatives available, yes; some with, some without
rechargeable packs. I've a couple small ones but I'd like a somewhat
large one or two and it just would be handy for them to be (eventually)
rechargeable and owing that I've three of these chargers and at least
six that I can think of (and perhaps 8?) of the batteries that are all
still in prime condition, just really don't want to add to that mix a
bunch of others...

I'd fill out the toolset as well, probably, too, if found some...

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

--

Folks sell that kind of thing on www.ebay.com

I've found batteries and chargers for my 1.4
Miluakee. Might have to set up a search, and
watch for a while. Now's the time as Santa brings
new tools, and fellows list the previous ones.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Tools for earlier Milwaukee 18V battery packs??? dpb Woodworking 1 January 2nd 15 10:03 PM
USB battery packs Part Timer UK diy 15 February 3rd 14 08:00 AM
Replacement battery packs GB UK diy 19 January 21st 14 07:50 PM
NiCad Battery Packs? Dave Electronics Repair 7 May 29th 06 05:09 PM
Ryobi battery packs? Bubba Woodworking 8 June 22nd 05 06:53 PM